Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album) | Page 264 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. It’s so jarring seeing all the good will that has been generated off the back of Midnight Sky leading to nothing. Can she announce the album already please!

2. It's likely to hit a new UK peak this week. It's not like that momentum is in the rearview mirror yet.

3. It's still massive here and she's shot the video for the Dua collab, which she's said is coming 'pretty soon'. It's not like she's letting it all dissipate ala the time after Slide Away.

BrokenHearts, Bobbyrae, ALEX and 3 others like this.
  4. Miley sensing any talk of an album.

[​IMG]

Rob likes this.
  5. Yep. In fact, it just reached a new peak of #6!

6. This is definitely her biggest solo hit since the Bangerz era, isn’t it? I would love for it to creep into the Top 3 eventually.

B.A.D., Mikal and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  7. The UK Top 30 is the absolute pits right now but... a pop justice for Midnight Sky.

8. I kinda wish if she was going to duet with Noah for this Backyard Sessions that they'd have done July.

9. The song she did with Noah was so beautiful. Noah sounds amazing!

Neon Green likes this.
  10. Where can you watch this? I’m intrigued. As annoying as she was at the start, Noah’s last EP including July was actually fantastic.

11. I downloaded the MTV app and watched it live. Then immediately cancelled my free trial subscription.

12. I just saw it on insta. Was amazing, she sounds a lot like Miley at the beginning.

13. Ugh her 80s coke Miami excess look really is a l o o k.

14. My mind!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  15. I loved her cover of Gimme More. So good!

16. Roisin in 3,2,1....And just last week I released a song called "Something More" which is also about being insatiable! Stream Roisin Machine!

No, for real, do it.

andru likes this.
  17. THIS deserves the Heart Of Glass level of praise we saw a few weeks back.

Spotify please!

IfUSeekAmy, QueenB and slaybellz like this.
  18. Yeah I love this. Why so short though?

Leopold and QueenB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.