Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album) | Page 265 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I'm shaking at her covering this obscure bop from one of the best albums of all time.

2. She is an artist.

ItBeats, 4Roses, tea and 2 others like this.
  3. The whole session was a triumph. Now release the album pretty please x

spaceship likes this.
  4. She is Miley Cyrus.
    She is Everything.

5. I thought I was the only one who thought that! Literally the most underrated album ever, glad Miley is bringing some attention to it.

LovingDays, GRMusic and Vasilios like this.
  6. I Got So High was amazing. I actually didn't know the song but Noah taking the low harmony and Miley doing the high part has really transported me. So beautiful, their voices blend bissfully.

What else did she do? This, Communication, Gimme More, Midnight Sky... was there more?

GRMusic likes this.
  7. Gimme More, These Days (by Nico), Sweet Jane (based on Cowboy Junkies version, originally by the Velvet Underground), Just Breathe (by Pearl Jam), Communication, I Got So High I Saw Jesus, and Midnight Sky.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  8. Wig at Communication. Taste.

LovingDays and BTG like this.
  9. The REDEMPTION this woman has undergone. 2020 really is wild

10. Chris_P, GRMusic, tea and 2 others like this.
  11. I don't care how many covers she does for the rest of her life, the fact that she could've stood up there and sang Lovefool and called it a night but did a song from a 2003 album that about six people bought but happens to be one of my favourite albums of all time? I'm crying. The smilers and the not like other gays won.

12. BTG

BTG

I was certain we'd get Lovefool or knowing Miley's penchant growling at the minute, My Favourite Game. But a stunning cover of Communication? Girl.

Leopold, sesita, neinzedd and 6 others like this.
  13. Yeah, she did her best but ‘Gimme More’ doesn’t work in any context other than slathered in the icy robotics that make its hook so affecting. A live arrangement works to the song’s detriment and makes it sound kinda dull in its repetitiveness.

That ‘Communication’ cover though? Hey queen! Girl, you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for all of us and doing it flawlessly.

14. The love for Communication and Long Gone Before Daylight is making me all emotional! It was the soundtrack to my final year in high school, I went through so much with that album. And I was expecting Miley to surprise us with My Favourite Game but this??? I have no words, she's got my support for whatever she does next.

GRMusic, Suburbia and blaze_dave like this.
  15. Ooh My Favourite Game would have been good though.

I'm gonna wait till they're are all up on youtube to watch the rest.

Leopold, nooniebao, GRMusic and 2 others like this.

16. She has been ready since 2014 for this

17. BTG

BTG

I’ve had Communication on repeat all day I-

[​IMG]

18. Here for Miley to cover Long Gone Before Daylight in its entirety teebs.

You’re The Storm... wig

GRMusic, tea, soratami and 2 others like this.
  19. It would actually 100% fit with demos like "Angels Like Us." I could even see her including a studio version of Communication... but yeah, please live in this vibe Miles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.