Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album) | Page 267 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Another triumph. I was expecting a 'Doll Parts' cover though after she posted the lyrics the other day...hopefully it's coming soon.

SunshineConcubine likes this.
  2. Maybe she's doing a covers album after all?

neinzedd and Music Is Death like this.
  3. Jesus I fucking hope not.

Euphoria, sesita, relby and 2 others like this.
  4. LMX

LMX

What are the chances of these covers making it to spotify? Absolutely in love with Gimme More and Zombie

5. I have "Communication" on repeat today. What a cover!

6. BTG

BTG

If it were another artist I would probably be annoyed that she hadn’t used any of these promo opportunities to play so much as one album track (when we’re probably nearing 10 covers in the space of two months) but her taste in music is so good, I can’t be mad.

JMRGBY, 4Roses, stuaw and 14 others like this.
  7. Wow. She KEEPS delivering.

heavymetalGAGA, stuaw, tea and 8 others like this.
  8. I could see them maybe releasing covers as a bonus EP attached to the album, but that might bite her in the ass if they end up doing better than her original material nn

aaronhansome, Sonny Ammbo and GRMusic like this.
  9. I don't care - if she puts the album up for preorder with a bonus cover EP, she gets all the coins she wants.

10. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The last time an artist released a bonus cover EP alongside her album, she ended up retiring from music and became a daytime talk show host so she could cover songs full-time.

[​IMG]

Be careful what you wish for.

11. She could've performed an unreleased song from the album and got a few easy "Miley debuts new song and it's GOOD!" headlines but instead she's insisting on being a karaoke singer.

selectual, aux, GRMusic and 1 other person like this.
  12. She released this alongside Stronger and gave us one of her best albums a few years later. So I‘d take it.

Cristian Sanchez likes this.
  13. See ya in 2025, MC7.

14. A second disc of covers would surely send her album streams stratospheric?

TRAVVV, stuaw, Chris_P and 1 other person like this.
  15. I’m still not convinced we’ll be seeing a MC6 before 2025.

johnoclock likes this.
  16. This (appropriate) Younger Now erasure!

17. Her cover of Zombie is so good. What a woman.

18. I have to say, I'm kinda glad that they haven't pushed the second single just yet, cause Midnight Sky is clearly not done in the U.K., and we wouldn't want it to overshadow the next song.

Leopold, c_0_r_3_y and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  19. I'm so shook that she's #3 in the early mids - fuck yes! The UK stans in a rare display of good taste and we really do love to see it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.