Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album) | Page 317 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. I mean, She Is Coming is great, On A Roll and Right Where I Belong are bops, Don't Call Me Angel is cute, LA Money is one of her best collabs, released or not, and Nothing Breaks and Slide Away are two of her best songs.

Espeon, IfUSeekAmy and j267 like this.
  2. Her immaculate taste

3. I love the video, but I find the song to be a bit of a disappointment. The vocals are on point but the production is quite neutered and unimaginative. It just doesn’t hit for me like a Dua/Miley collab should.

Staticboombox likes this.
  4. Her taste is clearly not immaculate if she thinks this mess of a video is as good as Slave 4 U.

superultra, FridayNight, Rem and 34 others like this.
  5. But what is?

6. Cant deny the similarities.

tea, inevitable and 2014 like this.
  7. I hope Dream Wife get some attention (or new fans) because of this cause they're amazing.

Lila likes this.
  8. Aren't they both based on Little Shop of Horrors?

mayhuee likes this.
  9. I most certainly did not get Little Shop of Horrors from that video. At all.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Miley in being unoriginal shocker!!

11. nn Kate Nash said "Not today!"
    Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 16.34.13.png

heavymetalGAGA, Jacques, Sam and 13 others like this.
  12. What Miley video had a whole bunch of fruit and cake?

lushLuck likes this.
  13. We Cant Stop?

14. I don't know about the teeth, but people have been saying the blood on the mouth is based on this.

Maki, Sam, tea and 8 others like this.
  15. Yeah isn't the video based on the Runaways - and I thought Dua is the Joan Jett in the Prisoner video.

Jwentz, nooniebao, Trousers and 8 others like this.
  16. I think she's talking about that fruit eating video from the She Is Coming era last year.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  17. That fruit and the cake looks familiar...

18. In other news, Prisoner is projected to debut at #6, while Midnight Sky increases to #5.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  19. It's down to 16 today on Spotify UK but with 5 Christmas songs above, so really 11. Which with sales should be good for #6/7 next Friday as long as it doesn't fall too much. Down to 13 in the US.

Friday - 4.9m
    Saturday - 3.6m

A decent hold!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.