Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 254 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE.

MmmDani likes this.
  2. The dominant top energy in everything she does. Yes Millipede, rock my ear health into terminal tinnitus

[​IMG]

3. I still have hope that she release the album in the last november week... First the backyard sessions with the premiere of the Dua track, release 1 week later including album preorder. Please.

4. You know that ain't happening. I think they'll give Midnight Sky more time to build with the Backyard Sessions promo, then maybe the Dua collab in mid-November and an album in January. They might wanna ape Dua's strategy of releasing in Q1 and making the campaign last a while.

OlliMaus, D.Jay, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  5. RMK

RMK

This would be great. Maybe this is blunt, but we'll have to hope the material is good enough for that roll out.

Mikal likes this.
  6. Justice for Liberty Walk. I just popped it on for the first time in many years and, wow, what a song. A moment most pleasing to me in her career.

7. Do we think another Backyard session?

8. Sorry for the double post - it’s backyard sessions in mtv.

9. She looks SO good

OhJimmy87 likes this.
  10. lushLuck, tea, Music Is Death and 4 others like this.

11. Gimme More confirmed!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  12. I am like...super excited for this. Her and Ariana covering Crowded House's "Don't Dream It's Over" is sooo good. (Miley flirting with Ari, too!)

13. THE CARDIGANS? I assume Lovefool... but I just got h*rd thinking of her doing Communication.

14. I hope she covers My Favourite Game. It would fit very well into her current style of live performing and is an absolute earworm.

15. BTG

BTG

ERASE/REWIND, MILDRED.

16. I couldn’t be more excited about the Gimme More cover. Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint!

17. She will most likely do a rock version of it. Now that'd be a serve!

theincredibleflipper and iRyan like this.
  18. YESS give me that Cookie Monster version of Gimme More, Mildred!

19. tea

tea

We're all in agreement this is her best cover right?

spaceship likes this.
  20. Oh! This will be interesting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.