Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 260 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Slide Away is her best song. It's far too good to remain an awkward mid-era orphan single.
    The She Is Coming EP tracks, whilst all excellent, already have a home.

2. As I've said many times, Angels Like You, Gimme Me What I Want, and Bad Karma all need to make the cut. I assume Night Crawling is a given. Other than that I don't care so much about any other leaks or the songs from last year making the album.

Mothers Daughter is already on the EP so its streams wouldn't count for the album anyway. Slide Away I like but I'm not fussed about it being on the album anymore.

3. Bad Karma is the weakest track of the leaked „She Is Miley Cyrus“ album but the other songs you mentionned NEED to make the cut!

Mikal, D.Jay, hallkyon and 1 other person like this.
  4. Not me missing the Bad Karma leak? Tracking it down now...

5. Yeah, they would be dumb to abandon a song with 200 million streams on Spotify alone. Though I’m guessing since she just performed it that it’s at least being considered.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  6. If she covered that song, I would flip.

Island, FridayNight, Jwentz and 10 others like this.
  7. Not the youngsters thinking she's teasing new lyrics nn

8. November might be true after all

MmmDani and ALEX like this.
  9. Speakerphone is reliable. Their post is all I needed to know Mildred is coming through

10. I think we should start trusting both Miley AND the good sis Speakerphone.

11. Girl stop with your trolling. You already live in here, you should know Miley is the queen of lies.

12. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

Lupita likes this.
  13. OH MY GOD YES I'M SO EXCITED!

spaceship likes this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Maybe she spun it like it wasn't in case there was another delay?

Music Is Death likes this.
  15. Miley Cyrus confirms that her and Dua Lipa shot a music video for their collab! (via @MileyNation13)

“We ended up putting something together that I don’t want to give away too much about but fans can expect something pretty soon.” https://t.co/yjDi05yLOA

Music Is Death likes this.
  16. Poor Slide Away.

OlliMaus, Island, MmmDani and 7 others like this.
  17. Why does "putting something together" make it sound so low budget...I'm scared.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.