Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 261 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Wayament, hawld awn. Does that mean the Billy Idol duet got scrapped too? After that fiasco with him posting a fake She Is Miley Cyrus tracklist ft. Night Crawling on his Instagram?[​IMG]

2. I’m not as nervous as I would’ve been if she’d said that before I saw the Midnight Sky video. She shot that on a tight budget and it’s stunning.

Island, MmmDani, papatrick and 7 others like this.
  3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Heart of Glass is Bubbling Under at #24!

4. The pics we got looked very promising. She probably just didn’t want to go into much detail. Her visuals have been on point this era and I don’t see why this upcoming video would be any different.

collxtion likes this.
  5. This is extremely upsetting.

Island, spaceship, Lupita and 2 others like this.
  6. Muy orgullosa!

Sonny Ammbo and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  7. Quite a lot of the stuff she'd been working on is 'out there' anyway. The more music the better I say provided the quality is of a good standard.

Island, MmmDani, Rob and 2 others like this.
  8. Yes, but the larger public isn't going to know those songs exist and Angels Like You deserved to be huge single with a music video.

GCZ and GRMusic like this.
  9. Hopefully she's just chatting shit as per and Angels Like You actually made it.

tea, GRMusic and Music Is Death like this.
  10. Most of the leaks are in shit quality so I don't care if they're "out there" when they sound like they're being played through a tin can.

I don't believe anything she says anyway.

11. She is lying.

Island, MmmDani, ALEX and 6 others like this.
  12. The video with Dua has a lot of Jack the Ripper references.

13. Why am I now picturing some break up song that equates a fuckboy to a serial killer?

14. So is Bad Karma ever coming out?

FridayNight and aaronhansome like this.
  15. Can we not spoil.

16. She's gonna hate this album in 2 years, isn't she?

17. GCZ

GCZ

I say two months

Euphoria and Up Down Suite like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I mean she still hasn’t released it so she probably hates it already.

19. I haven't been paying much attention to pop this year outside of Dua, Gaga and Kylie but... fucking hell! Midnight Sky and Heart Of Glass are phenomenal moments!

20. So is the album due out before the end of the year? Is there a timescale?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.