Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 319 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. To be fair isn’t the majority of this album nearly a year old?

2. Yes, in fact some songs are nearly 3 years old now ddd.

hallkyon, MmmDani, j267 and 2 others like this.
  3. Mess at the caption but...she’s so hot.

4. We need the audience to buy the album!

ItBeats, Sam, RMK and 10 others like this.
  5. This person is another me.

ItBeats, Espeon and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  6. Eighth? Oh, Gosh, Miley came here to stay. And I'm not complaining at all.

IfUSeekAmy likes this.

7. She’s such an icon.

tea, Staticboombox, Island and 5 others like this.
  8. Well ladies and gentlemen, the album is out there.

Maki, Bobbyrae, tea and 13 others like this.
  9. At least it didn’t leak before she even announced it this time.

10. She is leaking. (not anymore)

Staticboombox likes this.
  11. RJF

RJF

The album... feels like karaoke. She wants to be Stevie Nicks so bad.

Nephilim and andru like this.
  12. I haven't heard the leaks from before, so this is all new to me.

It's not what I was expecting it to be based on "Midnight Sky" and "Prisoner" which, besides "Night Crawling", are my highlights and certainly the right choice for singles even if they don't represent the album well overall. I guess it's not too surprising that the album is how it is given Miley's influences and the covers she performed and released recently, but her original songs here don't reach the level of those performances which is a shame because she is incredibly talented and capable of better.

I can't believe that is "Bad Karma" everyone was hyping up when it leaked before. Was the leak different?

13. Wow, I love High. This is the first song I feel pretty blown away by.

14. I think the hype was mostly based on the snippet and cooled down once the demo leaked. Random parts of it enter my head quite regularly however, so even though it's not a particularly good song, it is bitsy catchy.

andru likes this.
  15. For those of you who boarded the train early, is the production different on the leaked tracks?

moonchild1313 likes this.
  16. It has some added production but nothing too different.

17. I love how Mark Ronson nails the sound I was expecting from this album perfectly on Bad Karma. Even though the vocal hook gets irritating by the end, it's still one of my favorites. She should have just made the entire album with Mark, considering he also did High & Never Be Me.

To no one's surprise, this is a 100% pop album, despite her rocker-girl appearance. It honestly reminds me of A Little More Personal (Raw) or Try This or Sunday Love a bit dddd [the last 2 go harder than any song on this album - don't @ me]. Night Time, My Time still did it all better - even 7 years on. That being said, I think it might be the most consistent Miley album yet? I don't think she's made a great album yet, but this one is good.

Top 3 (on first listen):
    Never Be Me, High, Closer Gimme What I Want

Bottom 2:
    Golden G String, Hate Me

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  18. I like it and I think it has potential to become my favourite since Can’t Be Tamed.

19. I just started and WTF Do I Know?
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.