Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 398 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Everything

2. Two More Lonely People from Can’t Be Tamed might be her best written song. That bridge is immaculate.

I hope there is a Can’t Be Tamed vinyl released sometime this year.

3. I refuse to believe this isn’t an Onion headline.

4. Why doesn't she book a Vegas residency and do a cover's only show already. She's quickly turning into a local legacy act again despite having been played on European radio so much again post Dua Lipa

5. A Vegas residency would be perfect for her. I’m a tad shocked she hasn’t announced one yet.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  6. Apocalipse confirmed.

She has my heart etc

7. A world tour with a focus on European dates feels more logical than Vegas so of course she won't bother.

8. “Night Crawling” never fails to rip my scalp clean off. Incredible.

9. Honestly? We have no choice but to stan

10. The Cocteau Twins cover was incredible, her taste remains impeccable truly.

11. Really nice to hear not only a Cocteau Twins song covered, but also one of my favourite songs of all time.

12. I hated her Mazzy Star cover, but I would welcome an album where she gets in her Cocteau Twins and Slowdive bag.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  13. Whilst we're on the topic of Miley's deeper cuts, Party Up The Street is fantastic and is still such a mood.

14. Party Up The Street had so much potential to be a hazy summer smash. Shame how they handled that whole project.

15. Decent cover but she is so annoying with the “you act like you know this song” spiel

Jwentz likes this.
  16. Kinda into her treating that crowd like the locals they are.

17. Recently surfaced leak from nearly a decade ago. Apparently recorded during the early sessions for what eventually became Bangerz.

Maki and Music Is Death like this.
  18. Looks like the vinyl finally shipped:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  19. I love lady gay gay impact

Sam and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  20. I’m going to need a studio version of her Believe cover. I find myself watching the live performance on YouTube at least twice a day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.