Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 404 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Can these outlets give it up? No Angels Like You or Drive included in her best, and Love, Money, Party, Liberty Walk, and Fly On The Wall her worst? Trash!

Espeon likes this.
  2. Liberty Walk, Permanent December and Someone Else her worst?! Homophobia.

davidbesan, Rob, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  3. "Cattitude" as her worst song is absolutely correct. The rest of the 'worst songs' list, though...

4. Bottom of the Ocean slander? 4x4?Someone Else?! Bin Glamour mag. Or donate to your local dental surgery.

davidbesan, Espeon and Music Is Death like this.
  5. I see several of her best songs in that worst list. Objectively the worst is easily some of the Hannah/Meet Miley Cyrus filler.

6. Who Own My Heart, Doot It! and I'm So Drunl... they're not even trying nn

7. RMK

RMK

I unfortunately heard the monstrosity that is Cattitude the other day after forgetting it existed, and wow, if I could turn back time.

8. Fly On The Wall, Permanent December and Liberty Walk are iconic so this list is garbage.

davidbesan, lushLuck, Espeon and 3 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Fly On The Wall in the Worst Songs section

[​IMG]

Rob, Mr.Arroz, lushLuck and 8 others like this.
  10. Who’s asking for these damn lists?

RainOnFire and lushLuck like this.
  11. Pretty sure she's still a queer stoner but... MAGA lite? Boomer rock chick? Nothings that deep!

12. disastrous Zombie cover. Yup, yup.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. You don't have to take things so literally, babe!

14. Island

Island Staff Member

Bottom of the Ocean is one of her best songs.

davidbesan, Cutlery, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  15. This worst is mostly absolute TRASH. Also, Que Sera being the only song that's officially credited to Hannah across both lists makes no sense. If they're including Hannah songs, If We Were A Movie should be in the best list.

16. The publisher so they can generate social engagement in hopes of getting a new subscriber nn.

17. And Ordinary Girl!

Music Is Death likes this.
  18. I actually don't mind that list. High getting the attention it deserves, we love to see it!

19. The remix of WITHOUT YOU is one of biggest hits in years!

IfUSeekAmy and Music Is Death like this.
  20. Miley’s showing some love for Sade - By your Side on her Insta today.

It’s one of my favourite songs, do I need a Miley version of it, not particularly… will I listen to it, probably!

On a side note, Can’t she just promote her own stuff? As much as it’s lovely hearing her do covers, it is becoming very boring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.