Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts | Page 406 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. But let’s be real do RCA ever really push any promo.

Rob likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

Angels Like You would've probably turned things around for her. It's still sitting in her top 5 on Spotify, and an undeniably great song.

3. She should have had new music to go alongside all these festival performances, building on the tentative success of Plastic Hearts, and the fairly positive public perception to this sound from her.

But it's Miley, so...

GRMusic and Espeon like this.
  4. She’s due soon apparently.

5. I’m really looking forward to what she has coming next off the back of this album. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

6. Younger Now remains terrible but the art direction was phenomenal.

DinahLee likes this.
  7. Looking sickening. Also, new era is coming!
    [​IMG]
    Photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Watch it not be music.

9. Watch it be a new album with a great first single and generally great music which she abandons within hours after release just to perform cute but overall pointless covers for the rest of her life.

10. Watch it be a covers album ddd

GRMusic and theincredibleflipper like this.
  11. Ninth...album...?
    1. Meet Miley Cyrus
    2. Breakout
    3. Can't Be Tamed
    4. Bangerz
    5. Dead Petz
    6. Younger Now
    7. Plastic Hearts

Anyway, she looks amazing, and I'm so excited for wherever she's gonna go next musically considering how seriously great Plastic Hearts is.

12. They probably consider The Time of Our Lives an album. Honestly, I low key do too ddd.

13. Ddd same but I didn't think official publications counted it as one.
    I wish it was a full album just cause I'd love to hear other songs from those sessions nn.

hallkyon, nooniebao and IfUSeekAmy like this.
  14. It’s honestly a crime that it wasn’t a full album because it definitely felt like a proper era. I mean, Party in the U.S.A? The tour? When I Look at You? Iconic.

Obsessed and Kicking and Screaming are great deep cuts as well. Took me forever to realize the latter’s actually a cover of an Ashlee Simpson bonus track.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.