Miley Cyrus - She Is Here / She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album) | Page 174 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - She Is Here / She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Imagine she drops the lead tomorrow ddd

2. I'd be very much okay with that.

PayMe likes this.
  3. I’m struggling to imagine...any of these girls dropping anything music related anymore.

4. I'm listening to Dead Petz again for...specific reasons and I forgot how much this goes awf:

5. The album hasn't even been announced yet and I'm already tired of hearing/reading "SHE IS MILEY CYRUS" or variations thereupon.

Kuhleezi, Island, Mr.Arroz and 12 others like this.
  6. She Is Exhausted

7. Technically it was announced last year dddd. That's one reason why this campaign is such a mess.
    But also, relatable.

Maki and OspreyQueen like this.
  8. Is the funeral for her career?

Laurence, Island, Mr.Arroz and 5 others like this.
  9. Her Gimme More is coming.

10. Come on Miley's 'Look At Me'!

11. I'm sorry, the old Miley can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh. Cause

She Is Dead.zip

Kuhleezi, Island, Mr.Arroz and 11 others like this.
  12. Rem

Rem

lol

slaybellz likes this.
  13. Is she here yet?

14. Ok but She Is Dead would be a great way to transition away from this project and onto something else.

soratami, vendredi, tea and 3 others like this.
  15. I thought something would be revealed about She Is Here today since all the albums from competitors have dropped. But I guess not. She did post something about her vocal surgery, is she still recovering and not able to perform or sing? If that is the case she should stop with teasing because it is annoying at this point

Music Is Life and Rob like this.
  16. Okay, but she's not wrong. At least she knows we're still waiting and ready for it.
    No idea what the context of the video is.

17. Miley to her “fans” after seeing her first week sales if she eventually decides to release.

Joe., Robsolete, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  18. There's a demo snippet of "Coldblood" (a song that should allegedly appear on the upcoming album) floating around. It's a piano ballad, from what can be heard.

Music Is Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.