Miley Cyrus - She Is Here / She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - She Is Here / She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Her best albums are Breakout, Can't Be Tamed & Bangerz. I was waiting to see what she would come back with (YN), but she lost me the only tracks I love are, YN & Bad Mood.

2. Hopefully she can go back to giving us shambolic projects with a few bops instead of complete & utter failure.

3. Oh I'm in the minority, but I loved her last album.

4. RJF

RJF

5. Can we please stop with the damn hashtag-artist intiial-album number thing PLEASE

Ferk and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  6. RJF

RJF

If only because it's a stark reminder of how long Miley has been failing for.

[​IMG]

7. MC7 just reminds me of the brilliant MC5.

8. Honestly even though I like Miley I think my favorite part of every era of hers is your and @Laura Vanderbooben's seething disdain

9. I've been alerted to this thread's existence...

[​IMG]

10. @Laura Vanderbooben @RJF @Robsolete

[​IMG]

I don’t think I returned to anything from Younger Now after my initial listen (except Malibu and the title track at times) but I loved Bangerz and Dead Petz so much I’m still kind of rooting for her.

11. The title track of Younger Now is still one of the best things she's ever done but the rest of the album was a whole lot of nothing, so for once I'm actually looking forward to her next hard-reset denial of the past.

snoho, Ferk, michaelhird and 9 others like this.
  12. Miley has a brilliant album?

[​IMG]

Ferk and nikkysan like this.
  13. I know this was meant as shade but she really isn't a great albums artist. Like, most of her records have their moments but as a whole they are wildly inconsistent.

justFurio, Ferk, Jwentz and 1 other person like this.
  14. Me walking into this thread

15. She has a lot of great tracks but she hasn't delivered that album yet.

Drive, Adore You and My Darlin' are all 11/10s but the album also houses trash like 4x4 and Do My Thang so it can't be classed as a brilliant album.

AlisodoTheBambino likes this.
  16. The other day my friend told me his favourite song by her (it's 4x4 for reasons I can't even begin to understand), and it made me realise I literally don't have one. She has songs I like, sure, but there's honestly not one that stands out to me as essential.

17. Her best contribution to the pop world, honestly.

18. I was actually talking about the rock band, luv.

Andy French likes this.
  19. And you sure aren't gonna see me put one on in the year 2000-gay-teen! No sir, no mam.

Ferk and munro like this.
  20. Miley has at the very least delivered two bops per record and that's that on that. She used to deliver more, of course...

AlisodoTheBambino likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.