Miley Cyrus - She Is Here / She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - She Is Here / She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. She needs to get herself off of a major label. She seems content to coast on her name alone and release albums that fit her whimsy on any turn of the tide with increasingly messy rollouts and little if any follow through; at least become the Mandy Moore of pop instead of being the worst pop star we have.

2. Nude (Stripped was taken)

3. Nude’s taken too.
    79322BC5-F07E-4C11-B89A-0BB630677590.png

Island and kevinnnk like this.
  4. I want a full country batshit fantasy a la her Bitch is Back cover. Come on farmyard noises.

5. I’ll be more than happy with something similar to Dead Petz.

6. I feel like she's too happy these days, but something soaked in sunny psychedelia would be more than welcome.

7. Malibu and Younger Now were great singles and I wouldn't mind more in the same vein as them- the album itself just needs to be stronger, weirder, and better. She had a good formula down with Bangerz and Dead Petz.

Maybe her next album title should end with a Z? Please NO.

8. So Miley just started following Mark Ronson on Instagram and she recentley face-timed with Blackbear. I think she is moving to a different sound again

Rem, Bobbyrae, orbison and 4 others like this.
  9. I wonder if Younger Now would have been more successful/well-received if she had named it Banjoz.

alanmr, mskx4, snoho and 4 others like this.
  10. ...Miss Baaanjoz

11. Collabing with Alicia, it seems.

Satyress and Noir like this.
  12. If true, I've no idea how I'd feel about it.

Satyress likes this.
  13. Same, I do like Alicia tho

14. She was fucking 15. No wonder why she has a hard time grasping the concept of integrity and has a tendency to contradict herself. They made her make an almost nude photo shoot and then made her apologize for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
    snoho, Mikal, OlliMaus and 6 others like this.
  15. I know she's working with other people, but right now in her career I could see her going "entire album produced by Greg Kurstin" route.

16. Can Andrew dust off good old Bloodshy & Avant for this, please?

17. Miley's Converse collection is out. Photoshoot by Ellen Von Unwerth, featuring fans (mostly Smilers from Twitter.)

Miley with fans.jpg

Mileywith.jpg

Miley with fans2.jpg

fourthM.jpg

sixthM.jpg

secondM.jpg

Miley7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2018
    snoho, nooniebao, Mikal and 1 other person like this.
  18. She is beautiful but the collection... I don't think it took more than 5 minutes to "design" it.

andru likes this.
  19. This is probably everyone who bought Younger Now.

20. She looks beautiful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.