Miley Cyrus - She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Is Bangerz 2.0 coming?

2. I feel like she's been trying to look like Madonna lately with her long blonde hair.

3. The way my level of interest in Miley peaked & crashed within the last 2 years is truly harrowing.

*swipes left*

4. It was obvious that they let M6 die fast. Well it was dead on arrival anyways.

Next album will be pure pop I guess? Like a 2018 Can't Be Tamed?

Dead Petz still is a revelation.

5. Sis

6. I can't believe I would say this... but I want some pop Miley again. I quite enjoy her music.Her last album was a letdown for me tho.

7. 'MC7' surely?

8. Why do I feel like the next album is going to be called Rebirth or Reborn or something like that

bess marvin, sesita and kevinnnk like this.
  9. I liked Bangerz on my first listen. I didn't like dead petz in the beginning but I sort of like half of the project now. Young Now is just a mess. Do you guys think she is going to change genre again?

10. I want her to return to her Bangerz sound with Dead Petz influences teebs

She has so much potential which she manages to ruin at every opportunity.

11. I didn't play last album much, but I wouldn't say it's bad. Just not my cup of tea. Still the best thing that came out of the whole promo cycle was Miley reviving See You Again.

Island and Florencia. like this.
  12. Singles aside, I played the See You Again cover a lot more than anything on the album.

Noir likes this.
  13. Younger Now and Malibu were among my very favourite songs of last year so I'm down whether she changes things up again or not. As long as we get a tour this time.

OlliMaus likes this.
  14. 2014

2014 Moderator

I hope not!

Ferk and Jwentz like this.
  15. C’mon @dodoriazarbon sis, tell us how ‘Younger Now’ really makes you feel.

16. I will shamelessly bop to whatever she puts out, whether it's Younger Now, Bang Me Box or The Ice Cream Freeze (Let's Chill). I just hope she doesn't bungle the next era.

17. I only just noticed that these pics hint that she's working with Andrew Wyatt from Miike Snow. Yas.

18. Out same day as NC17

19. Just give me something as transcendent as Space Bootz.

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  20. And now, back to this bitch who had a lot to say about me the other day in a post: Mushroom, What's good?

slaybellz, Mushroom and Rem like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.