Miley Cyrus - She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album) | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus - She Is Miley Cyrus (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by kevinnnk, Apr 18, 2018.

1. dddd honestly it's like I'm bopping to the verses and then the pre-chorus takes my wig straight off and then there's a fucking double chorus out of nowhere (x2) and then only like two and a half minutes have passed so I just hit the relay button and bop all over again.

Music Is Life, Rem, _hazzie_ and 17 others like this.
  2. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

She's got a lot of momentum, it'd be a great time to release BAD KARMA with a killer video.

3. Watch it be the music video for Catitude...

4. Imagine if they strapped Miley in to Ashley’s machine? There’s your alberm.

5. I guess this news is out there now.

Music Is Life and Jwentz like this.
  6. But we need LANA'S ALBUM

7. If this is true then that's one random feature for Lana, but get that exposure!

8. She just sings a shortish bridge I believe. It's mostly the other two.

9. Is it Miley's song? Seems like a strange trio for a record, but I'm kinda here for it.

10. Yes, on EP 2 or 3.

11. Probably a song all three recorded and someone decided to stitch together.

12. Hmmt, with Bad Karma and an Ariana collab coming down the line, perhaps Mrs. Montana-Hemsworth ain't fuckin' around after all.

13. Her ‘Bang Bang (into the Pale Moonlight)’ is upon us!

14. I’m guessing that collab is the second “big” song @Speakerphone said they were holding back

nooniebao likes this.
  15. It could be good. Miley's cover of Summertime Sadness was great, and Lana loves Ariana, so I imagine however this song goes they'll be working on it with a lot of respect for each others sounds and visions.

Music Is Life and An Insider like this.
  16. Wait.. How often is she planning on releasing these EPs?

17. 2 more both with another 6 songs each and then the 3 EPs collectively make up the album “She Is Miley Cyrus”.

Music Is Life and PayMe like this.
  18. Miley turning me into a Nine Inch Nails stan... we need a mashup of “On a Roll/Head Like a Hole”

stuaw likes this.
  19. Bang Bang (We're Sad) is coming!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.