Miley Cyrus Wonder World Tour 2009 | The Popjustice Forum

Miley Cyrus Wonder World Tour 2009

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by .Beautiful.Disaster., Jun 5, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Tickets go on sale a week today, pre-sale for Miley Cyrus Fan Club Members Thursday. It's not known if the paperless ticket system will be used for the UK dates.

2. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

Awwwww, so she might have to be here for Christmas?

Poor Miley.

3. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

No, there's a gap from the 23rd to the 27th, probably just enough time to go home. But even if she doesn't I bet her family will come over.

4. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

I dnt believe she can sell out 3 nights at the 02 arena!

5. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

I want to go but don't know if i'll feel too old, if it's all Hannah Montana fans it'd just be embarressing.

6. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

A bit over ambitious with the 3 nights at the O2.

7. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

I don't know about the 3rd date, if any of them are fake it's that one, or it could be that it'll be added if the other two sell out.

Maybe she is being over-ambitious but at the same time, she's never toured here before and her album might not have been that successful over here but Hannah Montana is pretty popular and I bet loads of little girls would love to see Miley.

8. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

You're underestimating the children of this country. Still can't believe she has more dates at the O2 than Muse.

9. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

Well Hilary Duff had a successful UK tour (it was a theatre tour) with half the success Miley has achieved so far so I don't think she'll have that much trouble selling out, although 3 nights is slightly ambitious.

10. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

How's it gonna work though, will it all be Miley or a mix between Hannah Montana and Miley?

It must be the latter, the little brats would kick off if she only used her own material.

11. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

It'll all be Miley, however she's bound to sing Hannah songs, if she was going to wear the wig for more than a few songs though, it would be marketed as Miley/Hannah.

I think she'll do a Hannah section.

12. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

I'm sure the dates will sell really well. The Hannah connection makes her a huge draw and the fact that its near Christmas means people will buy tickets as gifts.

13. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

Can't wait for this, so getting tickets for one of the O2 dates.

Clever putting it around December too, can see lots of kids getting this as an early Christmas pressie.

14. braden

braden Guest

Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

i wanna go bham date 22nd as its my birthday but celebrating my 25th bday with miley seems wrong plus i dont have younger sisters i could take with me

15. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

Updated the first post with the dates from Ticketmaster.

There are only 2 at the London O2 Arena now, maybe the third will be added if the others sell out?

According to Ticketmaster there is a pre-sale on Monday (8th June).

16. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

What are her concerts like? Is it over the top production with lots of acting to please the kids or something completely different?

17. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

It's hard to tell what this will be like really, the Best of Both Worlds tour had quite a bit to it, routines, dancers, big screens etc. It was directed by Kenny Oretaga (the man who did the High School Musicals, and Michael Jacksons shows at the O2). But that probably had more to it because it was Hannah and Miley.

But I think even on that she had a few songs just her on stage playing the guitar and singing. So I think it'll be a mixture, stuff for kids and then more grown up parts too.

18. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

I want to go but I think I'd die of embarassment.

19. Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

With all tickets being £49.50 - £60.00 she better put on a bloody show.

With ticket prices like that I think she's being a bit ambitious.

Beyonce's charging the same and is known to be an incredible live performer, whereas Miley, while she might have the Hannah Montana brand to run off, is hardly known for her incredible live shows.

20. braden

braden Guest

Re: Miley Cyrus World Tour 2009 (UK Dates Announced)

thats a bit steep for parents to pay for kids? most will have more than one kid

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.