Mindhunter (Netflix) | The Popjustice Forum

Mindhunter (Netflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by GhettoPrincess, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Coming to Netflix on October 13th.

Directed by David Fincher.

The series is based on the book Mind Hunter: Inside the FBI’s Elite Serial Crime Unit.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  2. David Fincher.

Someboy, Mikal and Blackout 2.0 like this.
  3. The cinematography looks exactly like House of Cards and the subject matter seems promising. I'm in.

Bobbyrae, Mikal and GhettoPrincess like this.
  4. Fincher, Anna Torv, and Groff - sign me up! This has a lot of potential.

Bobbyrae, Mikal and GhettoPrincess like this.
  5. So ready for Anna Torv back on my TV. God Fringe was good.

And of course Fincher is the best director working today so I could not be any more stoked for this.

lushLuck likes this.
  6. This is already my favorite series and hasn't even started

7. GroffGroffGroff

Jwentz and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. Looks incredible, obviously.

9. Yas at this! Anna is such an underrated actress!

10. I just realised that this is gonna debut when I'm travelling for the entire month of October. I fucking hate you Netflix.

11. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

This is the first new Netflix drama I've been excited about in years.

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  12. Here for Torv (and Fincher). I just finished my rewatch of Fringe and I am more than ready to have more Torv in my life!

Off topic: rewatching Fringe just reinforced my love for that show, for Olivia Dunham, and for Torv. So underrated when she was on Fringe.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. FRINGE was so good towards the end because at the very beginning I was like what the fuck is this wannabe X FILES but in the new era? And then it really held its own. FUCK. Anna Torv/Olivia Dunham is AMAZING and was the TRUE queen of TV.

14. I actually thought season five was boring as hell and I was laughing so hard while rewatching it because I don't remember a lot of what happened that season. I must have blocked it out because I didn't enjoy the season and disliked how Olivia was shoved into the background for the entirety of the last season. WORD re: Torv/Olivia. She was the original Tatiana Maslany.

Back to Mindhunter, I'm excited to see Charlize Theron associated with this show as an executive producer. Now if only her and Torv would star together in a movie...

Meathook and lushLuck like this.
  15. Groff looks so good in this.

Jwentz, Meathook, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  16. So many people I adore involved with this. Can't wait.

17. Not long until this is on Netflix. Consider me perched.

18. I really can't wait for this.

19. Friday the 13th. My calendar has been marked since August. I'm very excited to see Torv back on my TV.

Mikal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.