Mini Viva | The Popjustice Forum

Mini Viva

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by mikey_selfcontrol, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Saw this mentioned on the PJ main page just and I youtubed the song- and found the rather amazing Treasure Fingers Mix. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3K13DcFR9I

Mr PJ was right, they are rather amazing! (although it does stop rather suddenly at the end. I assume it was feeding into another track.

Thoughts?

2. I have a copy of the Falke dub and inst mixes and they're great - I'm so happy its more a pop thing than a faceless dance thing.

3. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I'm not that sure yet...

4. I don't think Booty Luv need to be worried- thier crown as "Best Dance/Pop Duo" is safe, but ILMHIT is quite brilliant. I love it.

5. I'll reserve judgement until there's something more than horrendous dance mixes knocking about.

6. The treasure fingers isn't awful at all, I'd try that one.

7. Crystal Castles-style productions are dead to me. DEAD I SAY.

8. After listening to this for a bit found myself quite liking it. It's synth stylings are rather nice and it's nice to see a slightly different angle from Xenomania

9. The girl on the front page looks a bit like Kelly Clarkson.

10. I'm not overly fussed on the stuff on their myspace but I'm still interested.

What about all these other Xeno acts Mr PJ mentioned?

11. The Fred Falke remix is really pleasurable in a gentle come down / ambient lighting system way. Love it.

12. 1. Sounds like Mania

2. Perhaps if Xenomania weren't launching so many of their own bands, "Out of Control" wouldn't have sucked.

13. 1. Not a bad thing at all.

2. 'Out of Control' doesn't suck AT ALL. Didn't you get the memo?

14. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Can this not turn into a Girls Aloud thread please thanks.

15. Actually I don't think it sounds like Mania at all (I'm going on the remix I have). It sounds a bit Hard Kandi and Booty Luv-esque, which of course is not at all bad, rather absolutely amazing!

16. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Thank you!!!!!!

17. I know, I'm pleased! It's a bit like Mania crossed with Luciana's vocals...

18. This is really good! I am officially in love with Mini Viva!

19. They are Mania revamped! And Mania failed commercially. I wonder how these girls will do?

Xenomania are burning the candle at both ends a bit. I've been so disappointed with a lot of their recent stuff but MiniMania could be rather good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.