Mini Viva | Page 131 | The Popjustice Forum

Mini Viva

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by mikey_selfcontrol, Feb 9, 2009.

1. So wait. What was so bad about that clip?

2. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Hello. I don't think any of use were aware that it had stopped broadcasting - it went on for another ten or so minutes! The comic timing of it cutting out was quite spectacular though.

3. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

More importantly, which Golden Girl was their favourite? I was on the edge of my seat.

(To be fair that question was probably about as relevant to Mini Viva as most of the others that were getting asked by users on that Twitter feed thing)

4. Was it as hope-crushingly awkward in person as it was to be watching?

5. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Does that mean you think he's fat?

6. They both seem like they'd say "Carrie."

7. They both seem like they'd have no idea who the Golden Girls are. Neither do I. But I don't fit into this odd demographic lots of members here fit into.

8. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

Haha!

The Golden Girls is a famous sitcom from the 80s and early 90s, breakfast.

9. Remember years ago when there was the Popjustice Survey? I would love for there to be another one.

10. It's also one of the best television shows of all time (OF ALL TIME, etc.) – but one wonders if I might be biased.

11. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I'm working my way through the DVDs as we speak - not sure how I lived without it!

Back to Mini Viva, the show wasn't nearly as awkward as everyone made it out to be, I just think the "rehearsal footage" and game of snap were simply... boring. I wouldn't want to watch Madonna play snap (well I would, but you get my point) so why would I want to watch Mini Viva doing it?

12. UStream is the biggest single promo they've been getting now?

13. Tommie

Tommie Guest

I just watched the entire thing - until it was hilariously cut-off mid-sentence!

14. Poor girls when they said they had done all the promo for One Touch. Ouch.
    I just don't see if they know they are looking dim witted or not?
    Cringe.

15. Well done to Peter, added some much-needed kick to the 'broadcast', if we can call it that.

If you don't mind me asking Peter, how were they feeling about the whole CD Single cancellation, and where do they expect it to chart?

16. Couldn't you guess the answers based on what you watched?

"What's a physical and who the fuck cares, we're off on holiday!"

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

You're in a demographic of your very own, with your Christmas avatar and all.

18. For those us in Ireland, the single came out today on iTunes... currently #139 on the pop chart.

19. Who knew Peter was so sexy?

20. I saw something on Twitter about Blue Peter, was that another performance?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.