Mini Viva

I like this so much that I want this released ASAP...

Cant seem to find the treasure fingers remix anywhere.. :(

I really like this too! i'm not too keen on the Fred Falke Dubs, but I do like the mixes I've heard on YouTube & their MySpace.

Anyone know when we can hear the original?

On to some BIG news, we signed our deal with Geffen last week..Hooray!! We met the whole team at Universal too and they all seemed really nice. Now we just can't wait to get our hands stuck into Mini Viva activity. At the moment we are sketching out our first video and getting ready for the launch of our very first single!!!

Off from their myspace post... Cant wait. I hope they release Tokyo.

I really liked this song last night at the Sats. They also did one called 'I Wish' which was brilliant, but aside from that I couldn't get into their stuff. This would be a definite single buy for me though.

Popjustice

Staff member
he/him
That 'I Wish' song is CLASSIC Xenomania, I am totally obsessed with it. Such clever little tricks and twists.

Popjustice said:
That 'I Wish' song is CLASSIC Xenomania, I am totally obsessed with it. Such clever little tricks and twists.

That and Tokyo were the last two tracks. The set was merely "eh" to me until then, but when they started 'I Wish' it was immediately interesting and arresting.

Popjustice

Staff member
he/him
sifr said:
Popjustice said:

That and Tokyo were the last two tracks. The set was merely "eh" to me until then, but when they started 'I Wish' it was immediately interesting and arresting.

There's another one (I think it's on YouTube actually) called 'Hooked' which (perhaps not in a 'live environment' mind you) sounds just amazingly lush and beautiful in a sort of 'Kylie's Loving You' sort of way.

These two definitely went to the 'Lolly School of Pop', the dancing, the vocals, not so much the songs but there's a little bit there. It was all just a bit 1998 but then I suppose that's a good thing for some people.

Samuel said:
These two definitely went to the 'Lolly School of Pop', the dancing, the vocals, not so much the songs but there's a little bit there. It was all just a bit 1998 but then I suppose that's a good thing for some people.

what would 2009 pop be like??