Miranda Lambert - Wildcard (Nov. 1st) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Miranda Lambert - Wildcard (Nov. 1st)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voodoo, Jul 14, 2019.

1. I actually think I prefer this to Wash and Locomotive.

Pecans and xOJakeXo like this.
  2. Not on Apple Music.....
    Edit: it’s up now!!

Best song yet this era!!! Possibly by favourite since Vice came out.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  3. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Mess With My Head is great. Much better than the other two songs thankfully.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  4. New album, Wildcard will be released November 1st!

5. Love the album title!

Mess with My Head is amazing. If the album follows a similar vibe to that and Locomotive I’ll be very happy.

Jersey likes this.
  6. Mess with My Head sounds like Garbage gone country. A banger! I still stan Locomotive too.

Jersey likes this.
  7. So far it's sounding like Wildcard is gonna be a grittier, back to her roots kinda record. I'm here for this so much. Mess with My Head is whole new levels of brilliant.

irishlamb likes this.
  8. Miranda literally has not one single dud album. So excited.

9. Love the cover!!! Bluebird might be the best song yet!! She’s really coming with this record!!

Maren is fucking everywhere this year! Get that money Queen!!

Fighting Irish likes this.
  10. Way Too Pretty For Prison is giving me strong Something Bad Pt.2 vibes and I'm here for it!

irishlamb likes this.
  11. I guess it was a little inevitable this album would mark the return of "Miranda: The Superstar", but a huge part of me was hoping she'd veer even more left of centre and double down on the gritter elements of The Weight Of These Wings.

Lila, Jersey, KamikazeHeart and 3 others like this.
  12. Bluebird is my favorite so far. It should be a huge hit for her. I find it really moving.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  13. I'm sad that none of these are really connecting for me. After the brilliance of The Weight of These Wigs, everything here just feels so...slight.

14. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

If Way Too Pretty for Prison sounds anything like Somethin' Bad... she can keep it

Red Coat likes this.
  15. Bluebird is fantastic and would be 0% out of place on The Weight Of These Wings so I’m not sure what you all are hearing.

Jersey, Red Coat and Euphoria like this.
  16. Mess With My Head and Bluebird are both perfect. I'll give the other two more time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.