MNEK - General Discussion | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

MNEK - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, Sep 20, 2011.

1. fff this reference too:

For those who don't know, when Stormzy performed Blinded By Your Grace on The X Factor, he asked Labrinth to sing MNEK's parts and MNEK only found out as the performance aired.

Island, JasonJay, londonrain and 6 others like this.
  2. Are you surprised? Queer, black, not muscly, dreadlocks, camp as fuck... Sigh.

I'm just glad he's getting some coins from some of the work he's featured on as a singer as well as his production/writing credits.

Wishlight, Lander, Island and 7 others like this.
  3. I'm not sure if anyone listened to this podcast he was on a few months ago, but it seems like he's found some peace with how he fits into the industry right now. It's still frustrating to see him always playing the background though. Maybe if he keeps riding the features wave a little while longer he can drum up more of a case for solo album #2? Lord knows he deserves it.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3KrZxjD28bFSPb9jcrGxl4?si=FVjM5XU4TTaWVb86fzUI-A

OlliMaus and nooniebao like this.
  4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Nooooooooooo.

aboutyounow, Island, OlliMaus and 5 others like this.
  5. I hope this does well for him because we stan but it's a big load of nothing.

JORDAN likes this.
  6. Vocals! This was very impressive from him tbh, a pop star!

Slamb and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  7. He has so much talent. I can’t wait for his new stuff with the Sugababes.

Slamb and Trouble in Paradise like this.

8. The...what now! Have I missed something?

9. They have been working with each other this year.

10. Wow I had completely given up hope, that's great news.

sugababesoverloaded likes this.
  11. Talent stanning another talent? We love to see it!

12. adz

adz

I am in such awe of how effortlessly he was throwing out those vocals at the end of the performance.

I’m going to go listen to Language again

13. Miss MNEK absolutely killed that Strictly performance but I've literally never seen a man with less charisma than Joel Corry. Straight men are so terrible.

Txetxu likes this.
  14. I'm still not over his performance! From the vocals to the lewk he nailed every single aspect! He DESERVES to be a world famous pop star! We NEED him!

Cognitive Dissonance likes this.
  15. Why were you looking at Joel Corry.

TRAVVV likes this.

16. [​IMG]

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Telling a black person that he wouldn’t have a job without white people but then also thinking the person they’re accusing is the racist one in the conversation?

Muffy, sis, the lack of self-awareness.

sesita, Lander, Marquis and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.