MNEK - General Discussion | Page 90 | The Popjustice Forum

MNEK - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sushimuffin, Sep 20, 2011.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

That’s not his brand, though.

He’s just a random being an ass. He was doing the same thing to Anthony Joshua a few months ago.

2. (Sis it's a @playboy69 joke)

3. I'm glad he shared that because I think people need to be confronted with the horrors that black people face on social media. How exhausting for him though. Mad that this guy isn't backing down at all too? Proper chip on his shoulder...

sesita, Lander, mattieh and 8 others like this.
  4. A white person telling MNEK, a black guy, that he should be thanking Joel Corey (white) for hiring him on a house (genre created by black people) track.

Make it make sense.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    Wishlight, bimbo, Kyle. and 21 others like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Oh, her?

[​IMG]

Kyle., Lander, Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  6. This must be exhausting and frustrating for him. I will never understand how some people take time to go and harass others on social media, humans are truly awful. Imagine telling MNEK of all people that he wouldn’t have a hit without a white guy when he spent most of his career crafting hits for other (mostly white) artists.

Conan, sesita, Lander and 7 others like this.
  7. Also, on that note, I need new solo music from him soon

8. He seemed a bit down and deflated re new music at some point this year (based on some tweets) so I hope Head + Heart smashing completely gives him incentive to do more.

Wishlight, sesita, acl and 8 others like this.
  9. I often pray that MNEK will become so huge that his clout can greenlight a major label album for Misha B...

Kyle., FunkyButChic, sesita and 10 others like this.
  10. Hope "Head & Heart" becomes big stateside.

11. Leopold, londonrain and Laurence like this.
  12. I get the impression that MNEK isn't very keen on his pre-Language solo music (he was definitely berating his early music videos on Twitter a couple of times), but this song's boppery is undeniable:

And this remix enhances the boppery even further:

13. You’ve just reminded me of this bop.

nooniebao, slaybellz, sesita and 7 others like this.
  14. I miss his iconic Soundcloud mash-ups.

slaybellz, lushLuck and SloMover like this.
  15. I always liked If Truth Be Told.

hamicle likes this.

16. ...but, WOW, what a moment.

17. This undeniable bop too. At Night walked so Never Forget You could run.

18. I’m such a stan of him as a person (and I fancy him dd) and always check out what he puts out or has hand in - which includes a lot of what my faves put out. I hope I LOVE his next solo effort, whatever shape it takes. I liked Language, but it didn’t hold up over time for me.

sesita likes this.
  19. Yes his early stuff and soundcloud mashups were brilliant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.