MNEK - Language (Debut Album) | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

MNEK - Language (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 13, 2015.

1. The song's out:

basil, Lander, nooniebao and 5 others like this.
  2. Right as always!

Vasilios and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  3. This song has been one of my favorite summer bops and it makes me so sad that he's so slept on!

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  4. The video is perfect for this heat!

5. Don’t think it’s been posted...

Island, basil, slaybellz and 3 others like this.
  6. I really really hope he’s absolutely cracking on working his ass off on project two. With the slightly underwhelming commercial success of project one he might well be one of those artists that needs to grind on and pump out the projects to gain traction til people fully latch on. A future Bowie where the click comes around album 4/5 and a few side projects trajectory.
    The fact that he’s writer and producer means he’ll be more cost efficient and can hussle and make coin through the writes. I hope he’s not too down beat about Language. A brilliant debut.

7. Ddddd.

Tracy Jacks, Island, basil and 14 others like this.
  8. this ain't the 60s.

sayzee_spice likes this.
  9. Not sure what the 60s has to do with anything. Not all artists hit it right out of the gate. Just look at Lizzo; she’s finally seeing major success with her 3rd album after kicking around for nearly a decade. At some point, the right song will hopefully come along at the right time and people will connect. Doesn’t even mean he has to be wildly successful, as long as he finds an audience.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  10. Wtf it's already been a year??

11. Oh, this sounds good!

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  12. New version of 100 Times. Unsure why he's not featured.

londonrain likes this.

13. This is super disappointing to me. It sounds like he will still release music (thank god), I just find it sad to imagine not getting another full length from him after how amazing Language was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.