MNEK - Language (Debut Album) | Page 71 | The Popjustice Forum

MNEK - Language (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 13, 2015.

1. He is that talented, he probably did!

superultra, Laurence, mcuk and 5 others like this.
  2. I screamed at "the A-ha hive". I love him.

Laurence, aux, slaybellz and 4 others like this.
  3. "Happy to be a part of the amazing music.......and there's Colour over there"

4. His KABBA collab 'Bridges' is out now - though he produced the full EP and it's well worth a listen.

Grins, FINISH LINE, evilsin and 2 others like this.
  5. He co-wrote the new Jonas Blue & Paloma Faith banger.

mcuk, evilsin and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  6. That isn't something I would own up to.

Verandi and Suburbia like this.
  7. The topline's really good, though. The chorus is undeniable. But Jonas Blue's production style is so... 2015 royalty free, travel-vlogging channel. I can't get into it.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  8. I like the topline, too -very pop but with a bit of a conversational twist.

sesita and londonrain like this.

9. Release this as a single, king. Eric Benét vibes.

acl, OlliMaus, Marquis and 3 others like this.
  10. That's a cute story, thought I'd share:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  11. MNEK giving us musical public service announcements:

12. In another simulation, Language was #1 and certified as it should have deserved.

Carlo, londonrain, nooniebao and 4 others like this.
  13. That was such a great watch. He's so intelligent, talented and I wish he gets the recognition he deserves.
    Can't wait to hear new Little Mix tracks by him. We know it's magic, like Touch and Wasabi

evilsin, Vasilios and sesita like this.
  14. I especially loved how self-aware, humble and grateful he is for his position in the music landscape. His speech about focusing on the people who care and are willing to spend our time, money on energy on his music and what he has to say instead of thinking of those who won't was beautiful.

"When people say I'm underrated - I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be right now", I see and applaud his point but I do believe he deserves much more recognition.

15. He just... deserves everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.