MØ - Motordome (3rd Album - Jan 2022) | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

MØ - Motordome (3rd Album - Jan 2022)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Oct 14, 2015.

1. I Want You is a standout for me too. I'm surprised they didn't release it pre-album.

Ferk likes this.
  2. This album... whew. This thing blew me away, and quite unexpectedly. After she shifted into rapid-fire-single-release mode, I turned my attention away from her. Forever Neverland has won me back, though. She has a vision again, and it reconciles her early work and her commercial singles well. Very much happy with this record.

And like others have said here, I Want You is THAT SONG, damn.

I wrote more long-winded thoughts on the record on my blog, if you're interested: http://auralfixationreviews.blogspot.com/2018/10/forever-neverland-m.html

3. I have not cared about MØ at all and lowkey was never going like her because I felt like she was winning when it should have been bubbling under girl group M.O. winning ...

That being said, this album is REALLY. EFFING. GOOD.

Crisp X and Ferk like this.
  4. Yeah this has stayed on rotation all weekend. It’s fantastic. There’s a song for pretty much every mood.

5. This album is so good. Her accent in the weird spoken word second verse of Nostalgia is so charming.

6. This is great. But also two years late. Or three.

7. I am hooked.

I can’t wait to see her live next month.

Ferk likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is such a breeze to listen to! It's not as original as No Mythologies To Follow but there are some bangers here.

Ferk likes this.
  9. Beautiful Wreck is the best track here. The acoustic-electronic vibe works really well. Mercy, Trying To Be Good, Red Wine... the back half is infinitely stronger for sure. I just wish overall it felt less lightweight.

nooniebao and swim like this.
  10. There's something about that riff on Blur that reminds me of Pixies' Where Is My Mind. What a song, a career highlight, miss Karen Marie

Ferk and selectual like this.
  11. Not into this, sadly. She left it too long. It's super bland & boring now.

luluthecat and francisco like this.
  12. um so this album fucking knocks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018
    Crisp X, swim and Ferk like this.
  13. She has such a strongly unique voice. I know some of you think that's code for "grating," but I love it so much.

14. I Want You into Blur is just...

[​IMG]

15. I Want You is my favourite song right now. That's all.

2014 likes this.
  16. I think this is definitely the album of the year, I am surprised to say the least. Every other album this year left me a little disappointed. Saying that I loved her first album but lost her with all the collaborations after Lean On.

17. Let me out, I’m trapped in a blur
    Started out the way I wanted but it’s weird now
    Let me out, I’m lost in the words
    Too much in my head, I shoulda seen the bad signs
    I wanna tell you everything will be fine
    But I’m afraid that it's a waste of your time
    Let me out, I’m lost in the words
    Don't know how I ended here
    Trapped in a blur-ur

[​IMG]

18. Yeah, I Want You into Blur is really the 1-2 punch early in the album that made me give this album a lot of attention. It's impeccable.

Ferk, constantino and D_ni like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.