MØ - Motordome (3rd Album - Jan 2022) | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

MØ - Motordome (3rd Album - Jan 2022)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Wait, the album is out Friday? It's a big week for the Scandi kweens.

Diet Pop!, D.Jay and nooniebao like this.
  2. The absolute lack of buzz for this is quite something, they're not even bothering with physicals. I think this'll inevitably be her last on a major.

Jacques and Mikal like this.
  3. My thoughts exactly.
    Oh. Never mind then.

4. I think she’s been on her local Sony label for a while, definitely the past two years.

elektroxx and nooniebao like this.
  5. The way that I had no idea she was even working on a new album...I can't decide if that's more on me or her management dd

6. This is V good.

7. I love the new album. The contents are more focused compared to Neverland. Flawless production. Too bad the rollout is so lacking.

8. New Moon, another Noonie smasha.

Mikal, Island, FINISH LINE and 3 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

New Moon slaps! I'll definitely give the album a few tries, I loved Forever Neverland.

10. Loving this today. She rarely disappoints.

nooniebao likes this.
  11. The album is awesome.

nooniebao likes this.
  12. Super happy with this! I've always fallen in and out of love with her but this is a solid start-to-finish modern pop record.

FINISH LINE, 4Roses, Island and 2 others like this.
  13. “New Moon” is a smash.

Now someone fix the thread title.

nooniebao likes this.
  14. Yeah this album is killer. New Moon is a huge bop. It's a shame everything seems so... quiet surrounding the release?

Shuey likes this.
  15. The run from Cool to Cry to New Moon is so good. Hip Bones is also a moment.

16. I’ve seen a couple of references to a future deluxe version, but with the quietness of the rollout and apparent lack of interest from the GP I have my doubts. I’d gladly snatch this up on a vinyl version.

GCZ likes this.
  17. She has reliable instincts. I need more time to parse favorites but as someone who also had no clue this was coming yesterday I’m pleasantly surprised!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.