Mobile ads | The Popjustice Forum

Mobile ads

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Sam de Jour, Apr 19, 2017.

1. They're making the page zoom out every time I open a thread, like so:

IMG_5003.PNG

That blank space at the right hand side is so annoying and then I can never resize the page correctly.

Matty_up likes this.
  2. That stupid red bull ad keeps doing this to me

Doodvid, Voodoo, Stuart and 1 other person like this.
  3. Same, it's cutting the text off on the right third of the screen which makes posts unreadable on the mobile version.

Stuart and snoho like this.
  4. Another one complaining about the Red Bull ad! Having to tactically hit the Stop button every time a page loads before the ad kicks in and resizes everything, rendering the page unreadable.

5. It’s really starting to piss me off!

6. I am getting continuous popups on every page about the privacy settings and though clicking 'this is all great' it somehow comes back the next page.

Voodoo likes this.
  7. Same, although it's not an ad.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  8. Ow oops. I didn't see that thread, my bad. I thought it fit best here hehe.

9. Just dropping in to add my displeasure with those Red Bull ads, which now seem to follow me about!

Salami and diamondliam like this.
  10. These new Red Bull/Train ads are preventing me from viewing and interacting with the forum on my mobile. Like the ads mentioned above they stretch the screen so I cannot read posts properly and it then hides the post reply button. There’s rarely an X to close it too. I had to refresh this page a lot in order to be able to reply here. Is it the same for anyone else?
    @Popjustice

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    push the button, Doodvid and Salami like this.
  11. I can't read the forum on my mobile at all now.

AND I WILL NEVER LIKE RED BULL, YOU GANGHANDED LOT.

12. @Popjustice

I'm getting a popup asking me if I want to download 'VdnaRequestServlet.js from vdna.exelator.com' whenever I load any page and I have to remember to click 'cancel' every time I go to a new page otherwise more popups will just keep coming.

Also, this is on Internet Explorer, not mobile.

13. Popjustice

Popjustice Administrator

Can you screenshot if you get it again? Thanks!

DJHazey likes this.
  14. Done.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.