Mobile Phones

The whole Siri thing seems so futuristic, but I can't see it working in the real world.

I'll still be getting it around Christmas, though.

Honestly, the 4S nonsense is just to buy Apple a few months to think up better ideas for the iPhone 5.

Although, that does contradict my belief that the already know exactly what they're doing for the iPhone 9, and already have the technology for it.

It must be a very awkward situation for anyone who was pinning their hopes on getting a new iPhone, as they'll feel the (probably much better) 5 breathing down their necks come next year.

kal said:
I'll be getting it just for iOS 5. My 4 is carrier locked to AT&T so I had to use a TurboSIM chip to make it work in my country, but the new OS update patches the hole.
You have an iPhone 4 already? iOS5 will work on 4 as well won't it.

But mine is carrier locked to a USA carrier (I live in Bulgaria), and I rely on a Gevey SIM chip thingy. iOS 5 closes the hole that's used by the chip, so I'll be left with an iPod Touch if I update it.

I think I'll wait a while though. Maybe there's gonna be a solution at some point.

H

Hitori

Robsolete said:
NadineCoylesBeatch said:
James:D said:
nokia-33101.jpg

I LOVED THIS PHONE.

Surely everyone had this phone at some point in their life. If not then I feel sorry for them.

This is the phone I'm using until this day.

Tribal Spaceman said:
Ice Cream Sandwich (God, I cringed typing that) is finally coming to the Samsung Galaxy S2. Thank goodness.

I just bought Samsung Google Nexus and Ice Cream Sandwitch is amazing OS.

You should tell everyone your phone just won a load of awards...

poshlopez said:
Tribal Spaceman said:
Ice Cream Sandwich (God, I cringed typing that) is finally coming to the Samsung Galaxy S2. Thank goodness.

I just bought Samsung Google Nexus and Ice Cream Sandwitch is amazing OS.

I have it on my ASUS tablet, it's very nifty isn't it?

J

JadeFan

I hate my Xperia now. Sony Ericssons have always failed me but I keep on going back to them.

Last week I changed my iPhone 4 for Samsung Google Nexus and I must it was worth it. Android market isn't as big as Apple iStore but everything else is on par with iPhone.

Only flaw is that if you use it too much you can expect to charge your phone daily.

Tribal Spaceman said:
Most of the stuff in the Apple store is rubbish anyway.

I agree. That's what made me decide to jump from iOS to Windows Phone. Everyone was telling me "you'll need the apps!" and I realised I've only ever used one app for almost 2 months and it's Toca Boca Hair Salon (which is amazing).