Money Heist (Netflix) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Money Heist (Netflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by chriscrk, Apr 14, 2018.

1. aux

aux

I found it quite absurd too, since she ended up getting killed nonetheless. It was a bit unnecessary. I think it would have been a lot more effective had she just died then and there when she got shot originally. They could have still had the excellent funeral scene.

I also found it a bit of a pisstake how Gambia was literally the Terminator. Especially during that hallway scene.

I don't know how the series is going to continue past this heist, hence why they know this 'part' of the story had to be about the extraction of Lisboa, making the next 'part' about pulling off the heist and ending it there. Like, where the fuck could they go next?

To be honest, it's turning way too much into a melodrama with the character relationships, but that's another can of worms.

Vitamin likes this.
  2. Do you know that actress is also a singer, and has released the best Spanish-language album of the year so far? (apols if you do! An English friend of mine was raving about her character the other day and now he's decided she's a musical icon too...)

3. This is totally unexpected, I will check it out for sure!

4. I was kind of over it and resisted watching Part 5.1 for a while, but then I binged it recently and now I'm back in clown college, waiting for the finale in 2 days. Obviously, nothing ends while still successful, so we're getting... a Berlin spin-off in 2023. And a Korean remake!

timothy_b likes this.
  5. Urgh, the vague bisexuality of it all.

Future Lover likes this.
  6. God, that was such a lovely rollercoaster. Perfect trash TV, required quite a suspension of disbelief, but it comes easy for a show that places perfect Chekov guns all over the place just to pull them out exactly when they're needed. The twist were among the best of the entire run. I'm going to miss it after all.

7. I have to say that first part of season 5 was a total letdown for me, as everything what was happening was quite unispired and uninteresting for me, so I kinda lowered my expectations for the final part.

But it was lovely. It all felt like a classic early La Casa De Papel and I enjoyed it very much. I'm glad of how they solved all scenariios and delivered great finale. The show will be missed by many.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.