Movie comments, outbursts, quips and general chatter

Sam

he/they
I just watched it. It wasn't as funny as I've seen people make out, but I did definitely enjoy it.

I saw Hedwig And The Angry Inch for the first time tonight and it was pretty amazing. No idea what happened, but it was damn enjoyable.

I'm watching The First Wives Club and even the supporting cast is a gay man's dream: Stockard Channing, Sarah Jessica Parker, Marcia Gay Harden, Maggie Smith, etc.

I watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 (FOR THE FIRST TIME) and Kissing Jessica Stein last night.

Neither were that great.

You're better off watching Vol. 2 right after though. It really adds the layer of depth that's not as present in the first one. They're great movies, when you view them as one piece. In my opinion anyway.

You're better off watching Vol. 2 right after though. It really adds the layer of depth that's not as present in the first one. They're great movies, when you view them as one piece. In my opinion anyway.
Crafty Netflix only had Vol. 1... I suppose that's a ploy to get you to buy Vol. 2 straight after. Lemme find a stream.

Sam

he/they
I'm watching The First Wives Club and even the supporting cast is a gay man's dream: Stockard Channing, Sarah Jessica Parker, Marcia Gay Harden, Maggie Smith, etc.

I fucking love that film!

Today I think I'm gonna watch The Dark Knight and then Gone Girl. I'm feeling lazy.