Moving threads in and out of Comeback Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew.

Staff member
He/Him
I too must have missed these explanations because everything I've read wasn't very clear. I'm quite disappointed in your decision to ban kal. It doesn't feel fair at all...

The issue has been explained if you read back.

One problem is using @londonrain’s post as the Bible in terms of moving threads. Yes it’s a good guideline but in terms of acts who exist in more of a grey area we mods have the discussion in our private chat to deem location when the issue comes up.

We all did have the chat and you can PM any mod, we all agreed to keep it in the Comeback Corner until there is a bit more of a plan revealed.

Hope that helps!

He/Him/His
She’s been moved!
You cheap pushover HARLOT

output_ccWIJd.gif

Isn't it a bit morbid to have dead acts in the Comeback thread? (Whitney Houston, Olivia Newton-John). There certainly must be a more fitting place to celebrate their legacy? They obviously won't do any comebacks RIP

He/Him
Isn't it a bit morbid to have dead acts in the Comeback thread? (Whitney Houston, Olivia Newton-John). There certainly must be a more fitting place to celebrate their legacy? They obviously won't do any comebacks RIP
No one has editing access to change the name of each subforum - sadly!

londonrain

Staff member
Comeback Corner has been repurposed to be a General Discussion subforum, so now all General Discussion threads - including for currently active acts - sit in that subforum. We would change the name if we could, but unfortunately only @Popjustice can do that and he hasn’t been online for a long time.

This thread has now been superseded by the pinned thread started by @Mr.Arroz, so I’m going to unpin this thread and lock it. Further discussion about this can be had in that thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.