Mr. Robot | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Mr. Robot

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Sick Sad World, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Season 3/4 are well worth the wait and I'd put them at the same level as season 1.

Season 2 fleshes out the story and develops the character relationships but does have a very different pacing to the rest of the show.

2. Season two has its haters - it’s not as good as season one, but I still really enjoyed it. Seasons three and four are fantastic.

lushLuck and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  3. Season 2 also makes great use of an FKA Twigs song, so it stays winning.

Judy Jetson Hooker and lushLuck like this.
  4. no but the whole show is a very enjoyable ride

lushLuck, LPMA and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  5. NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I liked Shayla. Omg the opening episode of how they met. ;-(

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  6. Soo jealous you get to experience this incredible show for the first time.

I personally didn’t think S2 was that bad but it’s deff not on par with the other seasons.

Enjoy!!!

7. I just finished season one and they’re really gonna leave so many things unanswered huh?

I NEED TO KNOW WHO WAS AT THE DOOR!

lushLuck and Overdose like this.
  8. I feel like if you enjoy the latter Westworld seasons, you'll probably enjoy the latter seasons of Mr. Robot. I did not have a high tolerance for the meaningless obfuscation and faux profundity of season 3 and 4, but the first two seasons of Mr. Robot were stellar.

thefaceofyou likes this.
  9. ERM O MY FUCKING GOD.

The ending of the first episode of season 2
    with GG being SHOT at the bar.

I FUCKING SCREAMED.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    lushLuck and Overdose like this.
  10. NOT THIS Wanda Vision episode on Season 2. I can see things are definitely SE-LOW-ER going into it but I'm kinda enjoying this still? It just sucks you right into this world immediately and Sam is a fucking amazing director.

11. Season 2 is definitely the show’s weakest for me, but it’s still an absolute triumph.

Overdose and Judy Jetson Hooker like this.
  12. I lived when Miss Whiterose casually showed the agent her CLOSET of LEWKS.

YAS MUTHA U BETTA WERK!

13. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED DURING SEX?

lushLuck likes this.
  14. I just finished Season 2. Oh Miss Tyrell wants to kaikai with Elliot, I SEE YOU.

I enjoyed the slow build of the story and how each character was fleshed out in Season 2 when Elliot wasn't on screen.

I can't wait for Season 3.

The song choices for this show remains perfect.

FKA Twigs. Perfume Genius. Kraftwerk = TASTE.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    Overdose, AGiantSheep, Bslg17 and 2 others like this.
  15. Not this entire episode in season 3 that explains the disappearance and return of Ms Swedish Fish.

Thank you Sam for including those shirtless scenes of him with a beard. WOOF.

Rest in Peace QUEEN OF MEAN Joanna.

16. Episode 6 of Season 3...

As Mariah would say, that was a CLASSIC!

Fuck, I can’t stop binging this but I need to sleep.

lushLuck, Bslg17 and Overdose like this.
  17. The way I had barely any idea what was going on in season 3 but still stanned every minute. That's talent.

[​IMG]

18. These last few episodes of season 3 is quite a mess.

It peaked at the beginning and the middle.

On to the last one. I hope I’ll be SHOOK.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  19. Season 4 is one of my favorite final seasons of anything ever. Miss Esmail did EXACTLY what he had to do. It's a ride.

20. Consider me perched.

Just started the first episode and WTF OUR USELESS KWEEN GETS CHOPPED 2 mins in? I refuse to believe this!

We didn’t even get a close up. ALSKAJAJFFF

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.