Mrs. America | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Mrs. America

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Artemisia, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Watching this innocent version of Sarah Paulson go through a feminist convention drunk definitely gave me callbacks to Lana in the asylum.

Dee91 and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  2. Wait I watched Heavenly Creatures for the first time a few months ago and I didn't realise it's her at all!!?

Also I'm ready for this to fill all the spots on Emmy's supporting actress category.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. These last two episodes. Sarah Paulson and Cate Blanchett are gonna sweep all the awards, aren't they?

lushLuck likes this.
  4. I just watched #3 and Shirley saying, "Why am I the only one at this convention who thinks a black woman being president is worth the run" nearly brought a tear to my eye. The talent.

Remorque, Someboy and lushLuck like this.
  5. The final shot had me cackling.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  6. I don’t know about Sarah. This may be something the industry passes over her for. She has other projects. Cate definitely will. Margo, Tracey and Uzo probably will as well. They’re the critical favs.

7. I actually think Rose also has a great chance at getting an Emmy and/or Golden Globe nod.

Pinky25 likes this.
  8. Yeah Rose is definitely going to get the big supporting push over everyone else.

9. Also shout out to the opening credits which are the best since Desperate Housewives and that’s that on THAT.

10. Finished this and absolutely loved it! Cannot believe as per the end credits - the whole thing only got through this year! Wow!!

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.