MUNA - Saves the World | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

MUNA - Saves the World

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, May 21, 2019.

1. Wow. Not what I was expecting at all but I love it. Can’t think of anything I’ve heard similar

2. RJF

RJF

Meh.

slaybellz likes this.
  3. The first verse and pre-chorus are amazing.

4. The verses and pre-chorus were instant but I had to give the chorus a few listens. I can't wait to see the video.

It kind of infuses the 80s influence of the last album with what I can only describe as a sort of early 90s dance feel? I love it.

slaybellz and Jackarywoo like this.
  5. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Not...100% sold on this yet. The production sounds a bit thin.

Crisp X and slaybellz like this.
  6. If this is a prelude of whats to come - their first album with some 90s sega genesis electronica - then I'm excited! If this is the peak and the majority is About U.2 then I'll pass. Only time will tell at this stage.

7. That album cover is a major serve.

8. They’re finally back?!?! Yaaaaaas.

9. Hmmm... I don't know how I feel about it yet. It's not really what I was expecting. Maybe it'll grow on me after I see the video.

10. It is not on the same level as their first album's highs but I love the new sound and I'm still hyped for the album.

11. Fucking BOP.

12. A delightful summer bop. And just in time for LA Pride this weekend. Queens of Timing.

13. The chorus is the only bit that needs to grow on me, but that middle eight and the little bit with the crowd chanting is absolutely electric. Fuck it the whole song is INCREDIBLE. Vein haunting bop.

14. I'm kind of surprised they're not indie now, nn.

15. LiK

LiK

This is fantastic! I had it looping in my head immediately after it finished, promoting me to replay it.

16. This is much bouncier than I was expecting from them, honestly. This is going to be on heavy rotation through the summer I can feel it.

I can't wait for them to release songs that hurt my feelings, though.

EDIT: Video's Out too

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  17. Oh wait at this sounding a ton like K.I.D's work with Mike Crossey.

Yas.

AmericanMoney and strangekin like this.
  18. The video is absolutely incredible.

19. On first listen I absolutely adore this song!!

20. adz

adz

Not at all what I was expected but I love it. So glad to have these girls back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.