MUNA - (Self-titled) | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

MUNA - (Self-titled)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Excited to dig in!

2. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!

They will never disappoint me, I’m so happy.

Lindsay Lohan, aux, slaybellz and 3 others like this.
  3. Runner’s High… I’m levitating!!! This album flows so beautifully

Cutlery, GimmeWork, nooniebao and 8 others like this.
  4. Trying to do a second listen through but I can’t stop playing What I Want on repeat. Holy fuck.

[​IMG]

5. WHAT I WANT. OH MY GOODNESS.

6. I saw someone describe the production of What I Want as Into You x Gimme More and I thought “well I’m only going to be disappointed now” but I couldn’t be further from disappointed!! Saving the rest of the album for tomorrow but I am ascending

Judas and lushLuck like this.
  7. I’m so jealous of everyone already hearing this but I’m glad it’s getting an amazing reception so far. Ready to ascend at midnight.

slaybellz likes this.
  8. Katie living her full mid 2000s Lilo fantasy topped with the Sam reference. *Chefs kiss*

GimmeWork, nooniebao, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  9. Holy fuck What I Want is massive.

10. I shouldn't have read this before listening.

The album's good on first listen - my favorite might actually be Handle Me.

11. The 1-2 punch of What I Want and Runner’s High has stopped me dead.

I love the video for What I Want as well. I need it to be the song that takes off because hearing it whilst dancing the middle of a gay bar is all I want right now.

12. It's crazy how they made the exact album I needed to hear today. I love this band so much.

GimmeWork, Dreampopboy, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  13. Yeah this is fucking incredible. They really nailed everything here, from the aesthetics to the music itself. A triumph.

14. What I Want is brilliant. Just about to dive into the album. Happy Muna Day!

VertigoStick likes this.
  15. This album is just back-to-back bops.

16. The cover of MAILGAZE ddd

GimmeWork, Sail On, nooniebao and 5 others like this.
  17. Just listened to 'What I Want' and yeah, it's giving me the same rush I get when listening to a song like 'Into You'. Excited to delve into the album.

18. Not even finished Want I Want and my bussy’s feeling destroyed girlies. FUCK

19. Album is very good. Probably too soon to call, but possibly their best yet?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.