MUNA - (Self-titled) | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

MUNA - (Self-titled)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Sep 1, 2021.

1. I think 'Anything But Me' might be their best song?

Euphoria, Blond, Sean_ius and 2 others like this.
  2. It's up there. I love it sooo much. Hits all those MUNA melancholy notes I can't get enough of.

Edu likes this.
  3. I need more MUNA ballads for the next album. "Loose Garment" and "Shooting Star" back to back drain me.

believeagain and Ferk like this.
  4. 'No Idea' is so sexy.

5. Can I just say I can’t thank this forum enough for introducing me to MUNA, making an already great year for pop music even better.

GimmeWork, Andrew, Edu and 11 others like this.
  6. Billboard Top 200 smash!!!

7. This has rapidly taken its place as my favourite album of the year. I think. There’s some good competition but it’s so good!

Ferk, johnny_tsunami and IEngineered like this.
  8. WHAT?!?!

9. They haven't released anything I don't love. They just get it, aesthetically and stylistically in every area.

Ferk, slaybellz, Edu and 1 other person like this.
  10. Oh this is going to be iconic!

11. I just saw Bimini live during Pride and I’m not sure how excited I am to see them again.

I wish they’d used the spot to introduce someone new. Bimini doesn’t need this exposure?

12. Bimini will be a selling point though.

AllGagaLike likes this.
  13. Edu

Edu

The record is pretty much perfect. Melodies, lyrics, vocals, crisp production, queerness, they gave us everything. I know we constantly talk about how they understand pop music better than any other band or solo act right now but yeah, they just get it. What I Want, No Idea, Solid, Loose Garment, Runner's High!!! That was a classic, that was a classic.

But... I'm still obsessed with Home By Now.
    The first two verses, the chorus, my ears being whipped after every single line in that damn bridge...
    WHAT IS LOVE SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE, ANYWAY?
    [​IMG]
    WHY IS IT SO HOT IN L.A.?
    [​IMG]

14. Yeah im in love with Anything But Me and Home By Now all over again

15. Hell yea

16. I just said the very same! Glad I got a ticket already. Weirdly, Bimini was in my dream last night.

17. It won’t be the same set ;)

18. This is a no skip album and perfect for summer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.