MUNA - (Self-titled) | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

MUNA - (Self-titled)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Is this still going? I’m desperate!

Andrew likes this.
  2. The Roundhouse gig was such fun - @believeagain , did you make it in the end?

The self-titled is my least favourite album of the three (though still very good) but I've grown to love them more than ever over the course of this campaign. Everything - the music, the videos, the interviews, etc. - just screams queer joy and serenity in such an affirming, inspiring way.

3. The show was so good. And probably the most beautiful crowd I’ve ever seen at a gig.

Stayaway and Pink Light are still the highlights of their live shows but What I Want went off.

Andrew likes this.
  4. I did make it! So good. Home By Now was divine.

Booers and eddy2375 like this.
  5. Saw them tonight - Katie is a main pop girl and Bimini was also there

poshbabyyy, Blond, slaybellz and 5 others like this.
  6. First time seeing them last night, was so impressed.
    Raging that I missed Bimini and we arrived at 8.10. D

7. They were really spectacular last night. Every song just perfection. Mr Brightside is an odd choice for a cover though. I can't think of a more straight dude song.

Lindsay Lohan, lushLuck and Stopremix like this.
  8. You're fucking KIDDING me. I leave places when they play Mr Brightside

Cutlery, lushLuck, Edu and 3 others like this.
  9. Yup I was expecting the Britney cover when they said the next song was a cover. D

navytaxi and Stopremix like this.
  10. Such lads!! etc

11. What have timings been like for them and Bimini? Seeing them tonight, can’t wait!

12. Muna were on at 8:30 last night - an early show! I missed Bimini. Let me tell you. They were no substitute for Phoebe Bridgers during Silk Chiffon...

Confide In D likes this.
  13. They came on at around 9:40 in London.

14. No Idea and Solid might just be the best one-two punch on any album released this year.

15. Revisiting the album ahead of tonight, and my God, what an 11/10 bop Home By Now is. Can't wait.

16. I just cannot believe how hard they snapped with Runner’s High? I love this band so much.

ALEX, Scab, Smooth Criminal and 6 others like this.
  17. I Know A Place being featured in a VT on Strictly Come Dancing. Get that mainstream promo!

18. Wait is I Know a Place only a VT???? ConsIdering they’ve neglected the first album I’d be fuming at this.

19. I mean on Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing with the Stars) in the UK this evening on BBC. I don't know about their tour.

20. They had What I Want in a VT on the first episode of the series as well!

A shame they aren’t the musical guest as they have a gap in their tour schedule tonight!

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.