Music League: Part 2! PJ £20 Winners!

Someone else had already picked my first choice, so I chose another song from the same girl band; but I just decided today that it may have been a little obvious, so I've changed it to a different song.
My first choice ISN'T on the Final list, so either they changed their song or I read the message wrong. It's disappointing as that song is in my Top 3 for that group, but my Final choice is still in my Top 10.

Last edited:
He/Him
Playlist is here!!

Happy to report no ABBA!! We are making progress "lol" til you see REDACTED is there!

Also we have some singles fff

Only 1 Album Track from REDACTED???? I have at least 1 per album I could have used (bar a certain album ff), and ~5 from their latest! Not me now having 20 options for Round 8 XD

Congratulations to @Million_Lights @berserkboi and @WoW73 on the all PJ, all Girls Aloud Top 3!!

Now on to the classics!! Submit your favourite pre-90s goddesses!

Girls Aloud dominating this round...

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

And it was me who changed my pick from "Million Different Ways" by Sugababes (@MilesAngel you likely just got an alert that someone already submitted a song from the same album) to TLC. Should've just stuck with Sugababes and not send a track from an album I haven't even listened to fff

My first choice ISN'T on the Final list, so either they changed their song or I read the message wrong.
And it was me who changed my pick from "Million Different Ways" by Sugababes (@MilesAngel you likely just got an alert that someone already submitted a song from the same album) to TLC. Should've just stuck with Sugababes and not send a track from an album I haven't even listened to fff
The message I got when submitting 'Million Different Ways' was that someone had already submitted it. When I then submitted 'Conversation's Over,' the message I got was that someone had already entered a Sugababes song, and would I like to continue, which I confirmed.

I very nearly submitted 'Ace Reject,' but thought it may have been a bit too obvious. Even though I adore 'Conversation's Over' (and had been listening to 'Three' on that very day), maybe I should have submitted 'Ace Reject.'

He/Him
Oh wow! Does this mean I must always recheck for my first choice closer to deadline, in case someone does a @Maki?

I think the handy thing is that the person who resubmits is then ‘last’ / ‘most recent’ on the list of submitters so it might be something we can tell through that too?

But yes, Million Different Ways is amazing! (Most Three album tracks are! I am even a Heidi’s Sometimes truther ddd)

He/Him
Graffiti My Soul was robbed. Maybe it's still too ahead of its time for certain people x
The one thing I wish Music League did was tell us exactly how many times the artist had been submitted. I suspect the 4th of us who tried Girls Aloud and got a message saying "this act is already in play 3 times" may have given us another Suga instead!

3b62432f3ca8fc48975f4872b2e7aabf1e5d3d48.gif

(not quite but you get my drift ff)

The one thing I wish Music League did was tell us exactly how many times the artist had been submitted. I suspect the 4th of us who tried Girls Aloud and got a message saying "this act is already in play 3 times" may have given us another Suga instead!

3b62432f3ca8fc48975f4872b2e7aabf1e5d3d48.gif

(not quite but you get my drift ff)

Ok but the tea is the Sugas don't have anywhere near the same amount of iconic album tracks as GA