Music League: Part 2! PJ £20 Winners!

Seeing as there was only 1 Sugababes song compared to a plethora/glut of Girls Aloud ones, that's not really a fair way of judging the assertion.

I mean, it's the fact that only one Sugababes song got entered compared to four Girls Aloud ones in the first place, and that the Sugababes song still did worse than all of the GA ones despite being the group's sole entry and there being no room for votes being split or whatever. Even if more had been entered I don't really see any SB album tracks challenging that top 3 anyway.

He/Him
I mean, it's the fact that only one Sugababes song got entered compared to four Girls Aloud ones in the first place, and that the Sugababes song still did worse than all of the GA ones despite being the group's sole entry and there being no room for votes being split or whatever. Even if more had been entered I don't really see any SB album tracks challenging that top 3 anyway.
You are clearly never gonna dance again with your one foot in summer of 99! <333

The theme of the round was 'The Missed Singles.' Your initial comment was that the 'Sugas don't have anywhere near the same amount of iconic album tracks as GA.'

I could agree that GA have more album tracks that would work as singles, which is why they're represented so well. However, Sugababes have many Iconic album tracks which would not make good singles (that doesn't mean they're not great songs
in their own right). But both artists also definitely released singles that should've been left as album tracks.

Last edited: