Music Not on Streaming (And Getting It There!)

LmpwZWc.jpeg

I'd stream this all day every day.

There's a really obscure band from 1994 I liked who released stuff on Vinyl Solution. Assuming it disbanded/went broke or was sold off, who would own their catologue now?

Also today the Sophie Ellis-Bextor singles are starting to be reissued

I notice the main version of Take Me Home on this digital EP is a few seconds longer than the album version. I haven;t had a chance to listen and compare, but is there a difference?

Also today the Sophie Ellis-Bextor singles are starting to be reissued

So great how this gives more exposure to the Comfy Sophie mix. It’s just sublime.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the full Bluesix mix of Is It Any Wonder? gets included when the time comes!

This is so random but I wonder why Jess Mills' Pixelated People is her only single not available for streaming outside of the UK? It's quite a tune and I hate that it's the only one missing.

Happy to finally have Yoad mix back on streaming

Cover art on it looks terrible (I think it’s just the text on it that looks bad) compared to the physical releases but that’s just me.

EDIT: Never mind they fixed it.

Last edited:
@aquaplex Do you happen to have any idea why East 17 stopped putting their singles on Spotify after Gold and if they'll be continuing with the Steam and Up All Night singles at any point?

It seemed like they were going up once a week but after Gold it just... stopped. I don't get why they'd only put the Walthamstow singles online (plus the exception of Stay Another Day single which is online)

Also many of the tracks on the Up All Night album are wrong! They play a totally different song from the album to what's listed!

@aquaplex Do you happen to have any idea why East 17 stopped putting their singles on Spotify after Gold and if they'll be continuing with the Steam and Up All Night singles at any point?

It seemed like they were going up once a week but after Gold it just... stopped. I don't get why they'd only put the Walthamstow singles online (plus the exception of Stay Another Day single which is online)

Also many of the tracks on the Up All Night album are wrong! They play a totally different song from the album to what's listed!

I believe the album is being fixed

As for the singles not sure. Might be they weren’t getting a big enough uptick so they focused on other things in the catalogue.

As for the singles not sure. Might be they weren’t getting a big enough uptick so they focused on other things in the catalogue.

Thanks! That's a shame, as they had some really good remixes, some of which aren't on YouTube. It annoys me their back catalogue has been entirely overshadowed by Stay Another Day.

Hold My Body Tight single had a Tony Mortimer Remix and Brian Harvey Remix. I was always curious if they actually did remix them or if it was just a PR thing.

Last edited:

Oh and also I don't know if it's true but I also heard somewhere that Robbie Craig had brought up the rights to East 17's back catalogue recently! Really weird situation if accurate.

The Up All Night album was fixed a few weeks back??