Music Not on Streaming (And Getting It There!)

I always forget Jentina's music isn't available digitally. Just bought the French Kisses 12" this weekend and the remixes are fire. I see her album is available in Italy, what are the chances it can be unblocked in the UK as well, along with the maxi singles?

She used to be on Virgin, not sure who owns the rights to these now.

I always forget Jentina's music isn't available digitally. Just bought the French Kisses 12" this weekend and the remixes are fire. I see her album is available in Italy, what are the chances it can be unblocked in the UK as well, along with the maxi singles?

She used to be on Virgin, not sure who owns the rights to these now.
Actively working on this! Universal UK hold rights

Every once in a while, I go through old playlists to see if anything has dropped off Spotify. Something must have happened with Robbins because everything they had with September has disappeared. But in their place, we now have the original albums from Sweden, plus Gold and the Så Mycket Bättre songs we never had before.

cc @DJHazey

The evil has been defeated! Finally can stream the original and BEST version of “Satellites”! And we got “Nobody Knows” too!

Apple Music doesn’t have Dancing Shoes or Gold sadly. Hopefully somehow we get to have the Hard2Beat tracks “Leave It All Behind” and “Sin of my Own”!

Bless her! Bad Haircut is up too - both on different profiles though

That's so sweet! I would love for the whole album to get uploaded onto Spotify at some point, I still play the CD a lot.

I feel like this version of Cocoon sounds slightly different to the one I'm used to but I'm not 100% sure.