Music Unavailable on Digital (and Getting It There!) | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Music Unavailable on Digital (and Getting It There!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Wasn't particularly a Bush fan but I had "Swallowed" and "Cold Contagious" in my 1997 singles playlist and it was annoying me that they were greyed out for a few years, so thanks for that.

2. Id love for the original mix of Leaving London to appear on at some point. I don't think the radio edit from this video was ever released, but currently all that's on Spotify is a remix from an old Trance Compilation.

I also absolutely loved this track too from a few years before. I think it might have been on Spotify at some point, or at least some remixes were.

3. I would love to see Goodbye Mr MacKenzie's output on digital and streamimg.

4. X5 are also the legends who digitized the Ashley Ballard album (and the Cleopatra mixes I’m always going on about).

tylerc904 and Yeahyeahyeah like this.
  5. It's not gonna happen unless Capitol and Geffen put up the digitals for the first two albums respectively, and the band are slowly remastering their indie-years backcat - streaming would undercut their physical sales. The digital license for the first album was too expensive when they self-remastered it in 2019, so CD/vinyl only.

The Glory Hole album is being remastered on CD with pre-orders in a week or so.

6. King @aquaplex can you please tell Sony to tick the 'make available' box for this?

DiscoIgor07, Booers, Island and 3 others like this.

7. The Donna thread reminded me of this. I check Endless Summer once a week hoping it'll finally be there and..... nothing!

WhatKindOfKylie? and Shocked like this.
  8. Not sure when this turned up digitally but Romantic World just came on during a personalised "radio station" playlist and a squealed.

Island and Anjoel40 like this.
  9. For me it was an Initial Talk playlist, Tell Me Bonita started playing and I was like 'wAIT' and then saw the whole album.

And now
    Screenshot 2021-11-17 at 9.52.35 AM.png

Island and Q4Music like this.
  10. I know-hopefully one day! Melody Of Love is too amazing not to be on streaming.

11. Sorry if this has been discussed but I can’t find Solange - True on Apple Music anymore, has this been removed from all streaming?

12. It's still on US Spotify?

13. Ah I just checked again and I found it, it’s got different artwork to my vinyl so that’s probably confused me.

14. Love this Bellefire album! Interesting that the Japanese bonus tracks made the cut here and not the UK bonus track, "Nothing At All".

15. Might’ve been mentioned but if not… Siouxsie Sioux’s solo album Mantaray is gone from UK Spotify! The singles are still up which makes it a bit weird / less likely to be a label issue right?

[​IMG]

It’s such a great album, and I would assume a PopJustice favourite. I know she’s gone AWOL from most of public life but it would be so sad for her solo music to fade away, especially given how little of The Creatures work is on streaming anyway…

Wishlight likes this.
  16. Justice for ashley ballard and hottie

TRAVVV likes this.
  17. Please teas! I need it!

18. The amount of times I've had to pop to youtube for this as my cd single is at my dad's house. Thank you!

sometimesxtc and Stopremix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.