Music Unavailable on Digital (and Getting It There!) | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Music Unavailable on Digital (and Getting It There!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Have raised with Universal and more recent with XIX (19). The latter don’t like replying

Wishlight, heartmightmelt and Txetxu like this.
  2. You're an angel!

Wishlight and heartmightmelt like this.
  3. Is there a chance to get 'Step Aside' by Monrose (iTunes Bonus Track of I Am) on streaming?

4. Both ‘High Fashion’, a bonus track from 3LW’s second album, ‘A Girl Can Mack’ and ‘After This’, the scrapped lead single from their mythical third album (that was never released) ‘Point of No Return’, appeared on ITunes last night.

Great to have them, but any idea where they came from or who helped getting them uploaded? Also, any chance of any more?

Stopremix and Txetxu like this.
  5. Two of the releases appear to be Sony music

Christopher1985 likes this.
  6. Someone bumping the Tymes 4 thread reminded me how much Id love to hear the Jason Nevins and Holly James track 'Heaven'. But not sure how likely that is these days.

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  7. Apparently Nevins is in the process of putting it online (but he needs nudging!)

lushLuck, Vasilios and pmas like this.
  8. BOPP

lushLuck and pmas like this.
  9. Also lost bop:

Can we do something @aquaplex

flipper30 likes this.
  10. It was on streaming yet like so many early 00s singles by Mercury/ Polydor, it’s come offline

11. Been listening to Shanice a lot lately and really missing part of her catalogue.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  12. Dunno when this came online but hallelujah, finally, etc.

Musiquelover64 and Txetxu like this.
  13. Is this ever going to be readily available

Wishlight, Sexbox and Stopremix like this.
  14. Over on the Girls Aloud thread we’ve been discussing Singapore from their bonus disc on Sound of Girls Aloud. Any chance you could try and get this onto streaming @aquaplex

soratami, Txetxu and Christopher1985 like this.
  15. This and the radio edit of Wishing I Was There by Natalie Imbruglia!

Sexbox likes this.
  16. Just came to post about ‘Tocas Miracle’ - I thought hell had frozen over!

It’s pretty much the same as the 2000 and will very much ‘do’ for my many workout/summer themed playlists.

17. I just gave Toca's Miracle a listen and it seems to be lacking something from the 2000 single version. Glad it's finally on streaming but I'll keep using my Now 45 version for now.

18. I need the next Ryan Murphy “Feud” series to recount the Fragma v. Coco debacle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.