Music Unavailable on Digital (and Getting It There!) | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Music Unavailable on Digital (and Getting It There!)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by aquaplex, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Did you ever get anywhere with Ladies First?

dangeleyes likes this.
  2. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

3. Not sure what’s prompted it. When I queried it before I was told it wasn’t there because Janet didn’t want it there. Hopefully this leads to the remixes (and that of Runaway - though given Runaway has been up for a while and the remixes still aren’t online hasn’t got my hopes up)

Beat likes this.
  4. Indeed, I much prefer the single version of Twenty Foreplay and hope it appears before too long also.

5. Yes, the single version is amazing.

6. Did they add a tune to the single version cause no matter how many times I play the album version, I can't remember how it goes.

Cowboystyle likes this.
  7. The album version is glorious. The tempo change halfway through makes everything worth it.

Beat and invertedbutterfly like this.
  8. Very strange the first La Bouche album isn't on Spotify.

9. Speaking of La Bouche, the single mix of I Love To Love is another glaring gap (for Australian punters, anyway, where it was a big hit) but at least the extended version is online:

I still get a bit irate about the Townhouse Radio Edit of The Outhere Brothers' Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle) being missing but I've seen that Unidisc have recently added a couple of other maxi-singles/remix packages so hopefully it won't be much longer before it appears. I mean, they put the music video up on YouTube over 12 years ago...

10. I've just noticed E-Type's 2007 album isn't available on Spotify UK, but it seems to be in Scandinavian countries. Shame.

11. Just notice that Rachel Stevens’ “Negotiate With Love” 2-track CD single is up on Spotify here in Australia. Hopefully this will give way to Polydor popping the rest of her back catalogue up there.

12. Oh that’s been up for ages in Australia (I have an Aussie account). Polydor were made aware ages ago, as were 19.

Txetxu likes this.
  13. Coco Star, the original vocalist of Fragma’s Toca’s Miracle recently released her own take on the song. This version is pretty much a cover of Fragma’s original instrumentation-wise and coupled with as far as I can tell, Coco’s original vocals, this is the closest we’re gonna get to the 2000 smash IMO.

I’ve been listening to it a lot since I discovered it so just thought I’d share for others to enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  14. Not keen on the Coco version. Interesting that she had no issue with there being tribute versions of Toca’s Miracle getting all the streams when she could but as soon as Fragma put a version out, she puts this out…

tylerc, Future Lover, Txetxu and 3 others like this.
  15. Jason Donovan's PWL/Mushroom studio albums are now online in AU/NZ thanks to Warner Music Australia - just in time for his appearance in the final Neighbours episode this week - but I don't know what's going on with track 2 on the second one...

zephyr likes this.
  16. It's been like that for a while on Spotify UK (the extended Hang On To Your Love).

17. Any chance of getting the version of Janet's I Get Lonely featuring Blackstreet on Spotify please? Love that version, it's the one I'm most familiar with, I got Velvet Rope maybe five years after release so heard the remix more than the original at the time

18. Yeah, a bit of a tune. They didn't go crazy.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  19. I'm not sure if any of these additional mixes were online before, but it seems Amber's "Above the Clouds" is up with a full remix EP.

20. Island

Island Staff Member

What's up with Sinitta's albums not available in the States?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.