Musicians Of Popjustice | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

Musicians Of Popjustice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hunterpoop, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Was feeling shy about sharing this, but Brandy "liked" it so....

2. LOVE it!

TRAVVV likes this.
  3. I really like them.

Wanna write some stuff together? I'm always on the look out for interesting instrumentals as I much prefer lyrics/melody and singing.

http://iank.bandcamp.com

4. That could be cool! I don't have many songs I've made so far (those two were 2-3 years ago apiece), but I could definitely try to ramp it up.

5. Thank you! I've been hoarding a lot of drunken garageband sessions for years now. I think I'm going to finally share them this year. Here's a little Paramore/SWV mashup:

Saycsar Fleurima and londonrain like this.
  6. Please PM me if anyone here is up for collaborating.

Really want to start writing new songs and would love to work with some of the talented peeps on this forum.

Saycsar Fleurima and londonrain like this.
  7. Oops another one... because Craig David, Xscape, and GaGa needed to be mashed up.

Karma likes this.
  8. Just made this remix of Mariah Carey - H.A.T.E.U.

Mariah Carey - H.A.T.E.U. (Beach One remix)

Conan, TRAVVV and Deleted member 5343 like this.
  9. My teacher de la singing has given me Summertime to do - but I'm struggling to find a 'definitive' version. Anyone recommend?

10. Will Smiths is probably the best to be fair.

londonrain likes this.
  11. It depends on how you want to sing it. I've used the Fantasia version as a starting point when I've performed it before, but that's because my voice naturally sounds more R&B.

How about the Annie Lennox version?

Hudweiser likes this.
  12. Is there not a pop-rock version?

13. Does this help?

Remorque and Hudweiser like this.
  14. Ha! I did try this version - wasn't keen. She hasn't specified what style she wants yet, only this it's acapella and "there will be key changes".

londonrain likes this.
  15. Does anyone have some hints and tips on how to write lyrics? I can never really come up with more than 8 lines before reaching a dead end and moving on to something else.

16. Just read and read and read and you find some nice ways of phrasing things, then consult rhymezone.com and build backwards.

pedroleum and Voodoo like this.

17. this month's project... vanessa white x TLC x tinashe!

Remorque likes this.
  18. My band had our first headline show last night and we did a mashup of one of my songs and Alice Deejay...

Terminus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.