Musicians Of Popjustice | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Musicians Of Popjustice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lennox, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Just saw on Twitter there's an £800 (!) sale on this little kit, I've snapped it up pronto and thought some others here might appreciate it. I'd definitely be interested in hearing what software y'all use as I use pretty basic FLStudio and Addictive Keys stuff at the moment.

2. Sam

Sam

What kit is it?

3. Not me forgetting to post the link ddddd

4. Sam

Sam

That’s pretty good for IzoTope! I’ve got Ozone 8 but find the whole mastering process a bit overwhelming at present.

5. Sam

Sam

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Island, Slamb, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  6. Welp. I'm releasing my debut single on Friday. Chromatica whomst?

I'm actually more nervous for some of you to hear it than anyone else since I know the levels of taste on this forum. My first song, not my last, and it's going to feel good to have it out there. I also want to puke.

Island, JMRGBY, bonnieetclyde and 4 others like this.
  7. Sam

Sam

Ah congrats! It's such an amazing, yet foreboding and overwhelming feeling. Can't wait to listen.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  8. Guys and girls when you're releasing on Spotify DM me to add you to the NMF Popjustice Forum playlist, I've already added Sam (and someone else) a few weeks ago and just added @xOJakeXo track.

Island, TRAVVV, pedroleum and 2 others like this.
  9. Ugh I love you. Thank you. I didn't know if it was ok to add our own music!

Vasilios likes this.
  10. Nervous to post this but... my song is out everywhere! Thanks to everyone who sent kind words and support. Really means a lot.

Island, Slamb, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  11. Sam

Sam

Congrats! Will give it a spin this weekend

xOJakeXo likes this.
  12. Sam

Sam

My new single's out woooo

@Vasilios for the playlist lol

stuaw, xOJakeXo, Slamb and 1 other person like this.
  13. Hey y'all, I've put my first track up on Spotify, it's a basic bop, but with a slightly deeper meaning. Scary but it's out there... Much more to come in the coming weeks and months. x

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Sam likes this.
  14. Sounds great.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  15. Added to my July Playlist !

xOJakeXo likes this.
  16. Lockdown provided time to get artistic again so I wrote some new songs and the album is on BandCamp now.

It was inspired by my love of 90's BritPop, indie pop and even The Beatles.

If you give it a listen, please let me know what you think.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  17. Bit the bullet and posted my first ever song eeeek I know I need a better vocal set up but that's been holding me back from posting for too long now.

Was written as a response to my assault, the best way I know how to deal with things. PLEASE tell me it was worth uploading ddd

Slamb and Island like this.
  18. Sam

Sam

Will give it a listen later today. Proud of you!

swim likes this.
  19. Sam

Sam

Title track from the album. Mixed and mastered it myself too. It's not perfect but I'm super proud of this one x

stuaw, Verandi, Aidan and 2 others like this.
  20. This is catchy as! Great production Sam. Good luck!!

stuaw and Sam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.