Mutya Buena - General Discussion | Page 174 | The Popjustice Forum

Mutya Buena - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by robertmm, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Aisleyne is a legend.

2. And when its coming? Obviously...
    Amazing. And it never gets old

3. Someone really needs to teach these girls the definition of soon.

4. MKS' threads are locked for a reason, you know.

5. SHUT. HER. DOWN.

6. Keisha saying soon must be a joke, surely? Complete rubbish coming from them. They should be banned from saying it.

7. I'm not going to go into breakdown mode or anything, but I just don't understand why they can't explain the situation at all.

8. There is nothing to explain, most likely. The Flatline flop set them back to the far end of their label's priority scale, nobody's really motivated anymore, the whole thing has just quietly fizzled out.

9. They'd better call this fucking album "Soon"

10. They're engaged in a legal battle to get their songs back from Polydor, or that's what I assumed. They're still together, still planning to release the album and work together.

Or not.

11. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

As above. There is no news, this is a Mutya Buena solo career discussion thread only.

12. These MKS threads continue to survive in the harshest of weather conditions, I'm sure there is some sort of flower to compare it to but i am completely drawing a blank.

First there was the MKS general discussion thread, then the album thread, then the Flatline thread, now the 'Mutya' thread. You girls are true Fighters, I'll give y'all that.

13. What sunshine is to rain, that's MKS to credible pop music!

*I have no idea what is going to happen to them, if anything, but I think we should stop this discussion until something is announced if ever!*

14. kal

kal

This is what I assume too.

15. And how exactly are we supposed to post any news or rumours that come when they're all locked? You could at least let us have a thread in "Comwback Corner"

16. You do have a point. Isn't the purpose of the comeback corner to discuss these sort of rumours?

17. Seems logical to move MKS discussion to there until they define "soon"

18. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

19. But there were warnings in the past that the 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 thread was for those past lineups...considering One Touch the only 1.0 project that could be discussed there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.