Mutya Buena

She's Just A Remix

It was released digitally on 3rd March if I'm not mistaken, as part of an underground compilation. Don't think they're planning to release it as a single or anything.. Love it though.

I'd have liked this to be a single, but I'm glad she's keeping her head down with the new album right now. Here's hoping we get more upbeat material like this.

How many versions of the song exsist?

I would this to have been a single but she is hard at work and if the album is more like this THANK GOD I can see this with a little remix be huge in the clubs.

Her voice as ever so amazing!

S

someboy0716

She is in great voice on this song, and the song is pleasnt, if not totally original.

bumping the topic....since i dont wanna make a new bout something probably unimportant

what is the thrack JUST A REMIX? new?old?bside?

it's called 'She's Just A Remix', damn that person at the place for leaking it with the wrong title...

It's a song that was released in March as part of an underground compilation album called 'Top Selectors'. It won't be released as a single methinks.

the kal1ch said:
it's called 'She's Just A Remix', damn that person at the place for leaking it with the wrong title...

It's a song that was released in March as part of an underground compilation album called 'Top Selectors'. It won't be released as a single methinks.
thanks! the track is pretty cool [retaggin it ^_^ ]

V

vasilios

I waqs going to post that! People here think it's an Amy Winehouse track so it's a wonder they are downloading it!

V

vasilios

It's now No 2 behind Mercy! It probably means 500 sales but still.

Imagine the talk betweek Universal employees:

Greek Universal Loser:
Mutya is doing great, she's no 2 on Itunes, can we have her over for some promo?

UK Universal Loser:
Er, no we dropped her ages ago.

Real Girl is in the Sex and the City movie! It's actually in context with the film too, when one of the women is feeling liberated, blah blah blah. Think it played the first verse and a bit of the chorus.

V

vasilios

This is how the album is released in Greece - Europe too I guess:

newego_LARGE_t_661_448552.JPG

Real Grrrrrl

V

vasilios

The Mutya Buena font is faulty too, like nroken or something. Poor Mutya. Btw the album is restocked in Greek stores, displayed with the new releases, lots of copies too. All it's missing is a big 'Features Amy Winehouse' sticker.

S

someboy0716

I'd really like a new, more cohesive album from Mutya. Although 'Song 4 Mutya' was one of my favorite tracks of last year, but you could tell she hated it to death. If the next album is filled with things like 'B Boy Baby', at the songs will compliment each other and Mutya will be happy and hopefully in good voice.